Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2016 Ep 03 - Censor Bleep

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

I have an issue with this weeks podcast...

Too short, I could've listened to another hour of that, I just love hearing you guys talk Carlton and want to thank you for doing such a great job.

Ferris, just for you, I'm tipping The Blues by 48 points...

Well done again everyone, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ps. I'd like to know if it's just me, or does anyone else stare at the screen whilst listening to the podcast, as if something visual is going to happen???

I have an issue with this weeks podcast...

Too short, I could've listened to another hour of that, I just love hearing you guys talk Carlton and want to thank you for doing such a great job.

Ferris, just for you, I'm tipping The Blues by 48 points...

Well done again everyone, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ps. I'd like to know if it's just me, or does anyone else stare at the screen whilst listening to the podcast, as if something visual is going to happen???
I stare at waveforms of our voices for anywhere up to a few hours editing it and I still stare at the screen when listening back afterwards lol.

While we are recording it I do stare at the skype screen picturing the others in their underwear. Nothing weird like what you do though.

While we are recording it I do stare at the skype screen picturing the others in their underwear. Nothing weird like what you do though.
Completely uncalled for ODN, I'm not doing anything weird at all. In fact I'm doing exactly what you're doing, staring at the screen, picturing you all in your underwear......

whilst in my underwear...
See, not weird at all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our next podcast is going to be awkward for the first couple of minutes....lol

Yeah, as if I am doing anything more than concentrating on trying to speak coherently.

Completely uncalled for ODN, I'm not doing anything weird at all. In fact I'm doing exactly what you're doing, staring at the screen, picturing you all in your underwear......

whilst in my underwear...
See, not weird at all...
Why doesn't the poddy thread get stickied anymore? :cry: :cry:
:confused::eek:o_O

What is wrong with you people???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back