Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2017 - Draft Night Special

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

In a special episode of the BF Blues Podcast, The Old Dark Navy's and ShanDog are joined by first-time podcasters and keen draft followers Arr0w and Jimmae to talk about the recent Blues News and cover the 2017 National Draft live!

Coverage of the draft starts from 27:40 in to the episode if you'd like to go straight to that, and includes all the top 10 selections followed by snippets of discussion throughout the rest of the evening and the reaction to all Carlton picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff three of you guys...........not so much the fourth bloke. Come on Jimmae..........give me a hug. :)

Seriously though. Well done and thanks. Enjoying it. :thumbsu:
Was fantastic to have Arr0w and Jimmae to provide super commentary on the players as they were called out all night. Obviously had to trim the podcast right back to something appropriate, but those two gave us some great info on nigh on every single player. Was great to listen from my end at the time.

Listening to the melts over the non fogarty selection priceless..

Lol SoS and his team have far more knowledge about footy and the players selected than these guys.

Last edited:
Listening to the melts over the non fogarty selection priceless..

Lol SoS and his team have far more knowledge about footy and the players selected than these guys.

We all know that though. These are 4 forum members sitting around chatting and you are going to get differing wants and opinions. We wanted to do it to capture surprise reactions as they happened.

You've been defamed Thy.

I know a good lawyer.

10363741_613468805451337_8357035718800228420_n.jpg

main-qimg-1ed9a6b975605017e789e3bbe3662514-c

Remove this Banner Ad

Back