Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2017 Ep 4 - UnChampion Data

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys need to lift!!!!!!!!!
I dont think anyone wanted to hear a one man show run completely by me, wouldve been pretty terrivble. even by my standards... I wouldnt have listened to it.

Happy to help out if you ever want to accidentally flesh the podcast out into a lecture series
We will put you on our guest list, It has been a Lecture series since JaB was on it!

Yeah sorry about that. I might throw together some audio and video of training, the game and the social function this weekend though..

All good. Would be really hard with Easter, family, etc.
After listening to the two tones, afl 360, etc podcasts, need that dose of BLUES REALITY!!!

Blues by 6 goals, Daisy kicks 3..... Oops, I meant Polson

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to help if that's the case!!!
We can stick the boots in on our cast before the next time we have to share a stadium with those degenerates.

Special guests Soapy V versus Jimmae....your topic....Dale Thomas

I don't think you guys have shared your views enough in pretty much every thread - head to head please

You know it makes sense ;):p

I don't think you guys have shared your views enough in pretty much every thread - head to head please

We wouldn't be able to air it. The conversation would have a repetitive thudding noise in the background for the 4 hours it went on as I bang my head against the desk.

:D

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother without editing a video package to go with it. Everything on here is just knocking half-cooked ideas on the head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back