Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2017 Ep 6 - Happy Birthday Collingwood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited:

Awesome as usual!
Man.... You guys are anything but chopped liver.... But MEB is still MEB
Considering the dire prediction on the saints game.... Could happy dude and Wookie team up next podcast? Would be p*ss funny.
Thanks again guys

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because of our sunny dispositions?

Unsure if wookie would wanna be on the podcast with me... Been along time between drinks.

Not enough love for Plowman

I mentioned Plowman a couple of times. I lumped him with Marchbank as far as being intercept defenders. Also said to give him a break and not use him on small forwards like Elliott.

I mentioned Plowman a couple of times. I lumped him with Marchbank as far as being intercept defenders. Also said to give him a break and not use him on small forwards like Elliott.
Someone mentioned him or Rowe could be dropped, nearly yelled at my computer.

Could be other reasons for that though

Someone mentioned him or Rowe could be dropped, nearly yelled at my computer.

Could be other reasons for that though

I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought they were suggesting one of two defenders could be dropped and reasoned that it couldn't be Marchbank or Silvagni given the last two weeks so asked if they were suggesting Plowman. They were actually suggesting one of the gorilla defenders in Rowe or Silvagni but likely Rowe.

I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought they were suggesting one of two defenders could be dropped and reasoned that it couldn't be Marchbank or Silvagni given the last two weeks so asked if they were suggesting Plowman. They were actually suggesting one of the gorilla defenders in Rowe or Silvagni but likely Rowe.
I'm not sure. I tend to tune out when I'm not talking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello ladies and gents,

I run the North board podcast and I was wondering if anyone was available for the North podcast on Thursday night as a guest?

Kind Regards, K4E.

Hello ladies and gents,

I run the North board podcast and I was wondering if anyone was available for the North podcast on Thursday night as a guest?

Kind Regards, K4E.
What time, I like dropping in on other team's casts as a guest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back