Podcast Bigfooty Blues Podcast *Guests needed ... help us out*

Remove this Banner Ad

Intros sounds good as long as The Old Dark Navy's will let you get a word in. :D
Hey, when Wookie asked for opinions without specifying who he wants to go first, a second or two of dead air seems like a lifetime, so I jump in if I have something ready to go. It's professionalism. Come on and I will let you talk all you want.

Hey, when Wookie asked for opinions without specifying who he wants to go first, a second or two of dead air seems like a lifetime, so I jump in if I have something ready to go. It's professionalism. Come on and I will let you talk all you want.

Oh boy oh boy wowee. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least he didnt have any bad jokes to go this week

You bastards have stifled my creative instincts. Too frightened to speak up now.

Woo I got a mention.

I come up with better questions but then wonder if you will get the reference. Coz if you guys dont ill be cackling at my computer by myself like a crazed lunatic

Well I learnt my lesson... I won't listen while driving in the rain ever again. Far too distracting!

I'm almost too scared to ask what happened.

Nah, apparently it's the Chieftain that does it for her. It's the power I think.

Look, I'm not a great driver at the best of times. But when I'm distracted by trying to decide whether Chief would look more like Ryan Gosling or Kit Harrington...I nearly run up the back of a truck on the freeway.

Just kidding. But serious about the driving :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back