Podcast Bigfooty Blues Podcast *Guests needed ... help us out*

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll just get Spud back too yeah??

He's floating around on the Offical Carlton facebook page. Pretty easy to contact.

Like to see Aaron Joseph get a gig also. Make it happen!

It was done. The_Wookie might have run out of time to put it up. It was a late one last night with basically 3 podcasts done.

not really complaining as i appreciate all the work the wookster puts in and he can be forgiven for running out of time or even having a sicky.

He is pretty good with this stuff for a hairy beast.

what time do you blokes normally record? I'm interested in coming on the show if you run out of guests but ill have to change my sleep pattern depending.

what time do you blokes normally record? I'm interested in coming on the show if you run out of guests but ill have to change my sleep pattern depending.

Around 8pm for the Blues one, but we do a main board one as well so times can be flexible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do one of you live near the airport?

:\

Sounded like someone had opened a sliding door out on to a main road or something.

If you ever hear the sound of a kettle boiling, that'll be my place as the baby needs to be feed when it needs to be feed. My wife is good enough to stay down the other end of the house on Wednesday nights though.

They have boats in South Australia. :eek:

Kind of necessary if they don't want to fly as Victoria doesn't want them crossing their borders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back