Win Prizes BigFooty Bulldogs Board Graphics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, its time we move on and in doing so the board graphics needs a bit of an update. As a reward for the poster who comes up with the best design, we'll ask Chief, the most stable genius, to implement the design into the page borders to give our home a little spruce up. The best design will have their graphics updated to the banner/borders and the best design will be chosen by a poll.

Chief, if you have any particular formatting requirements please let the contributors know.

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can i have dimensions for viewable areas left and right, please.

Can i have dimensions for viewable areas left and right, please.
View the Richmond background - that has almost perfect dimensions.

The Saints one is good.

The content is about 1200px wide but - and I know everyone will love this - it might change a bit over Christmas.

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
ok made 2 version this morning, one bright like the current background and one retro style colours, maybe easier on the eyes? both have an alternative. so 4 all up. _Mike_ Igloo (sorry don't know who is on duty) Do i post them here or send them to someone?

Edit: actually i'll post low quality ones here for members to see and if they are ok dimensions i'll send high quality ones or make changes what ever.

Last edited:

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Here are the 2 With bright colours matching the current set up. The alternative is slightly less bright. Any text can be changed to whatever is required or preferred.

BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER2b.jpg

BIGFOOTY-WB-2019-BANNER2c.jpg

here are the retro colours.

BIGFOOTY-WB-Retro-2019-BANNER.jpg

BIGFOOTY-WB-Retro-2019-BANNERb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back