Mod. Notice Bigfooty Bulldogs meet up - Round 20 vs Richmond (Updated OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, just while reading this thread the possibility of a meet up was semi-suggested.
Is this something that people would be interested in doing? If so, put your name in here and we can try and organise something (meet at a pub, a gate, whatever).
Would be good for the North home game I think, since you all know how much we love North :hearts:

So, would anybody be interested?

UPDATE: The game we'll be going to is the round 20 game vs Richmond. It is an away game, but it will be easier to get seats together, and they'll be in a better spot as well. Also gives us time to organise it properly, without having to rush.
The game is on Sunday the 12th of August at 3:15pm.

Meeting place and time TBA.

If you are definitely going to come, say so in here. We'll make up a list.

UPDATE: Here is the list of people who have shown some interest in going so far.
Miss Maxi
Fossie32
DRB + 2
Fred Cook
Adam10
Ant
Unnamed1
Nagoyadog
Vital Dread
Sonofscray
Easty
Ricky lake
Josh the Gent
Mike 2009?
PSP18
D0gs?

Anyone else interested? Or anyone wanting/needing to take their name from the list?

Hey guys, just while reading this thread the possibility of a meet up was semi-suggested.
Is this something that people would be interested in doing? If so, put your name in here and we can try and organise something (meet at a pub, a gate, whatever).
Would be good for the North home game I think, since you all know how much we love North :hearts:

So, would anybody be interested?
Yes I would :)

Sounds like a good idea :thumbsu:

If Panos is named I say we all get 48 on our jumpers and cheer every-time he gets a disposal.
DSMI

I'd pop in and say hello to fellow scraggers fans. Shouldn't be hard to miss, I'll be the bloke in the luchador mask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd pop in and say hello to fellow scraggers fans. Shouldn't be hard to miss, I'll be the bloke in the luchador mask.
i spotted you up at level 3 aisle 10 on saturday, i was like "i know that guy from somewhere"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back