Podcast BigFooty Cats Podcast Episode 4: Round 3 - Emergency Broadcast from Jakarta

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades,

Owing to enormous technical difficulties SJ and myself were forced to record the Round 3 podcast from Jakarta HQ. As a result and because I'm an technologically illiterate buffoon who changed the inputs SJ was forced to call in via CB radio, resulting in some slightly dodgy audio quality. So we apologise for that, the record number of 'ums' and 'yeeeeeaaaaahs' from yours truly and the unorthodox method of delivery - we are waiting for permission from Chief for blastoff on the usual BF audio/YouTube/iTunes mix. In the meantime, enjoy our review of the Brisbane game, a preview for Saturday night's clash with the Pies and some gratuitous abuse of Jeff Kennet and Luke Darcy!

But trust me, as one in the world of production, the true warriors of entertainment always find a way to " git er done!"

Well done fellas…..

Go Catters

When I'm through this busy period at work I'll be keen to help out again. Not sure what the go is in the meantime...

Any more editions of the podcast???
Think we've all just been pretty busy, hopefully when things settle down we'll get another one in the can.

But! Reminder to everyone that the more people are involved as guests or producers the less chance there is we miss games like we have. Give SJ or Pure_Ownage a buzz and get onboard!

Think we've all just been pretty busy, hopefully when things settle down we'll get another one in the can.

But! Reminder to everyone that the more people are involved as guests or producers the less chance there is we miss games like we have. Give SJ or Pure_Ownage a buzz and get onboard!
I probably should put my hand up at some point

When I'm through this busy period at work I'll be keen to help out again. Not sure what the go is in the meantime...
Stalking Josh Caddy doesn't count as "work" buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Booby…..i reckon a Swiss angle would be a good podcast….live from Lake Geneva!! with Dave and Booby! Its got a ring to it.

I'd fly Bobby over, but he'd probably be banned.The Dave,Booby and Bobby show. Get around it!!!

Switzerland-Flag-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

I probably should put my hand up at some point
Me too Willo….

My schedule sucks and the time difference would be hard but I'm sure we can try….

Maybe next month…

GO Catters

Me too Willo….

My schedule sucks and the time difference would be hard but I'm sure we can try….

Maybe next month…

GO Catters
You should more than me... without swearing I don't know what I can offer

You should more than me... without swearing I don't know what I can offer

HA….call your swearing and raise you mine… LOL

I imagine my participation would kinda be like Dickie Knee…. little input and what does go in probably won't be much chop but good to laugh at….

Go Catters

HA….call your swearing and raise you mine… LOL

I imagine my participation would kinda be like Dickie Knee…. little input and what does go in probably won't be much chop but good to laugh at….

Go Catters
Anyone who follows my work on twitter would know that saying f*** a lot is about all I've got!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back