Chess BigFooty Chess Club v Orbis Centre Club (FINAL SCORE: BIGFOOTY WIN 13-11)

Are you guys just winning by default? Is this chess club just a big scam for free Platinum Memberships or whatever it is I give you?

Generally no, though we typically have to wait 2 days for opponents to make their move. In this game I hope so, it's the deciding game which we're winning and Jaymin 's opponent has activated a feature which allows him not to move for a month and a half.

I'm doing it wrong if the aim is to get Platinum membership, but no - we haven't had prizes since last June ;)

My opponent made a move! And then went on vacation again.

I assume no response from chess.com on the vacation abuse report? I'm happy to put in my own request in if not.

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Can't believe they haven't done the noble thing and resigned already.

View attachment 1074460
0A7893FD-C12F-4428-B122-EE61F9A2EA03.jpeg

Apr 15, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
England
Pathetic effort on his behalf. Total time waster, at least my guy timed out right at the start.

But whats wrong with just resigning when you are beaten, it doesn't hurt... I should know.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
Thanks to the players and standins for the good result - hoping the next match takes a shorter time!

daddy_4_eyes Jaymin CursingFijian RalfM RoseZella samFFC Kennedy Parker leobarryustar Schulzenfest pickler_mz Santoz Tim Evans Beard Filthy Sanchez MWPP goaldrush kober3742

Apologies for my s**t performance. Stupidly signed up to the Chess.com "daily championship" where you play 22 simultaneous games, and forgot that 3 months ago I signed up to a thematic tournament that started about same time. So had 30 games on the go and I don't think my brain handled it well :sob:

Back