BigFooty Chess Club v Orbis Centre Club (MATCH IN PROGRESS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks
1612942525960.png

BigFooty's third chess match

A new year and a new match! Let's keep up our current good form against the Orbis Centre Club. Signups open until 20 February for all club members and then the match starts. It's 2 days a move which hopefully means the games will be quicker than last time!

Go BigFooty!

Join here!

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks

pickler_mz

Senior List
Apr 15, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
England
I've got a guy in a match I'm playing for another club, and he just made his moves - inside the last hour of his allotted 3 days. And he does this every time, the wee sh*te (his avatar looks about 8 years old). Here I am thinking, maybe he will time out this time, but he never does. The way I'm playing just now time outs are my best shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RalfM

Senior List
Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Solid games for me so far. Have crawled my King out of a sticky situation in one and just had my opponent spring a trap for their Queen in the other - going to be interesting to see how both play out.

RalfM

Senior List
Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Solid games for me so far. Have crawled my King out of a sticky situation in one and just had my opponent spring a trap for their Queen in the other - going to be interesting to see how both play out.
The second one played out with a resignation. One more point for us.

RalfM

Senior List
Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My opponent has gone on vacation the move after I took his queen. 🙄
I saw that you were doing very well in both your games... They've only got 6 weeks vacation time, so just watch a couple of cricket re-runs, and then you can clean up ;-)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad