Chess BigFooty Chess Club v Orbis Centre Club (FINAL SCORE: BIGFOOTY WIN 13-11)

Remove this Banner Ad

1614908631270.png

Have reported him for vacation abuse and also asked chess.com to review the games. Will see what happens.

Thanks for that. For transparency I didn’t get to messaging oli. He hasn’t been online for 3 weeks (and lost 20 games on time!), but even so I’ll message him now about his player’s behaviour.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Looks like Santoz has their game in the bag, and Jaymin should be able to close their two at this stage, after the vacation (*sigh*) but I don't think I'll get my second game, not even to a draw... It's going to be down to Kennedy Parker getting at least one draw by the looks of it! What an excellent competition!

Can't believe they haven't done the noble thing and resigned already.

*in Glen.PNG

Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Looks like Santoz has their game in the bag, and Jaymin should be able to close their two at this stage, after the vacation (*sigh*) but I don't think I'll get my second game, not even to a draw... It's going to be down to Kennedy Parker getting at least one draw by the looks of it! What an excellent competition!
Lost my second game, but it was an epic battle and left us 1 each. Reviewing the analysis showed I had some chances that were way above my pay-grade :-D

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Just an update, my opponent started 7 new games but didn’t have the time to make a move in our 2 games...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on vacation leave with 31 minutes left...

Good news is that he only has 26 days of leave left.

Did chess.com get back to you on the report?

I got no response from their Captain.

Apr 15, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
England
If we are looking for another match, I think the Kingdom of the Picts would make good opposition. We'd be fairly evenly matched, and they aren't time wasters. But I'd have to sit it out as I am in both clubs.

If we are looking for another match, I think the Kingdom of the Picts would make good opposition. We'd be fairly evenly matched, and they aren't time wasters. But I'd have to sit it out as I am in both clubs.

I think that's a good idea - this game has been going on for a month and I can tag in some of our new Chess AFL players as well. If it was agreeable to both sides I am happy for you to join whichever side has fewer players, in case there's an imbalance in numbers. Shall I approach your admin?

Apr 15, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
England
I think that's a good idea - this game has been going on for a month and I can tag in some of our new Chess AFL players as well. If it was agreeable to both sides I am happy for you to join whichever side has fewer players, in case there's an imbalance in numbers. Shall I approach your admin?
Yes, I'll let him know.

We're almost there team. Offered a draw for both my games and it's been accepted lol.

Now it's just a matter of Jaymin converting being a queen up against the time waster in 3 weeks time.

Did the captain ever respond Chipmunk?

6 days of vacation time left.

No, and he hasn't been seen on chess.com for 2 months.

I think we have a dud team here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back