Chess BigFooty Chess Club v Peak Performers (BIGFOOTY WIN 10.5-9.5)

Well it's mate in two.

My opponent refuses to concede. He asked me umpteen times to draw and went on holiday for a short stint so he has tried every trick in the book to avoid a loss. When I asked him to concede he disabled the chat. LOL.

But chalk up another win for Big Footy! Are we still undefeated Chipmunk?

Well it's mate in two.

My opponent refuses to concede. He asked me umpteen times to draw and went on holiday for a short stint so he has tried every trick in the book to avoid a loss. When I asked him to concede he disabled the chat. LOL.

You should report him.

Well it's mate in two.

We are!

Nicely done, very good technique at the end.

You should report him.
He has just gone on vacation again. He isn't taking it well.

If someone asks you for a draw in the mid game does etiquette require you to accept?

He's Argentinian too. If Australia wins tomorrow night his heart might explode.

If someone asks you for a draw in the mid game does etiquette require you to accept?
Absolutely not. Etiquette certainly does require you to not do any of the s**t that this bloke has been doing though. Report him.

Great job! Awesome to see the tournament end with such a game!
Bloody hell, that chess match went for nearly three months on a 1 day per move basis! Thank christ it wasn't 3 days per move.

1670397006206.png

Congratulations on the win and for CursingFijian for sealing it against a team we were pretty decently outrated against.

That’s it for us for chess for the year - I’ll see if there is any interest for a club match at the start of next year, otherwise there’s the Chess AFL starting in March.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Back