Prediction BigFooty Consensus 22

Remove this Banner Ad

My best 22 is different to the round 1 team I think will happen.
HB: Mora, Johnson, Sutty
Anyone who thinks Johnson cant play key defence look at his games before injury in 2015. My logic behind what I think will be best 22 is that we need to have as many attacking players as possible in the team. Mora looks outstanding at training by all reports. After five or six peel games I think Anthony will be back in the best 22. Frees Hill to return to a wing as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with this exercise, is if you start back to front you'll end up with the weakest line being named last. Which if we're looking to improve our forward line should be done front to back.

Anyone who thinks Johnson cant play key defence look at his games before injury in 2015. My logic behind what I think will be best 22 is that we need to have as many attacking players as possible in the team.

It's not that he can't play key defense, it's that making him responsible for a forward limits his ability to create, and he is the best creator in the squad. He is most effective as the third man up who then has the license to spread and deliver the ball to the wingers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back