Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Hi everyone. A rare notice from us mods:

Y'all may have seen some news coverage about a possible data breach at BigFooty.

Please go here for the official data breach notification and contact details for requests and questions:

Also, BF is based in good old Delaware!! :fearscream::fearscream: Who'dathunkit??!?
Right next to the old mates at DunderMifflin, no doubt...

With love, care, and appropriately socially distanced, non threatening and not overly grabby (OK Blacky does get grabby but that is just his inner Peyton emerging) hugs and air kisses...

Your ever humble board mods and menservants.

Blacky and BeinPurplenGreen

Last edited:
How good of Chief et al to finally decide to not hide the notice/that thread in a sub-forum nobody visits :rolleyes:
Glad I have one reader on a Friday night on the down town train...

And you wonder why I have a specific email address that I dont ever read or reply to and just use to sign up to places on the internet. 😂

And you wonder why I have a specific email address that I dont ever read or reply to and just use to sign up to places on the internet. 😂
Only one specific email you use but never read???

Geez boomer, get with the cool rowdy crowd, I have 37 emails and never read any of them.
You need to talk to me, send a freakin carrier pigeon.

And the pigeon better have verifiable unique authorised avian DNA based biometric identifiers.
Plus the secret knock pattern and the right answer to the who's there question.

Or it is pigeon pie time for dinner.

Only one specific email you use but never read???

Geez boomer, get with the cool rowdy crowd, I have 37 emails and never read any of them.
You need to talk to me, send a freakin carrier pigeon.

And the pigeon better have verifiable unique authorised avian DNA based biometric identifiers.
Plus the secret knock pattern and the right answer to the who's there question.

Or it is pigeon pie time for dinner.

In English?

GG.exe telling me I should update my email to one that is still active on MFL...guys telling me to hand over my mobile number to sleeper on sign up which I refused to do.

Feels good man. This is fantastic news.

No wonder GG.exe sent a dummy person to a meet up

Also of note how my former gmail account had been breached about a couple months ago and i had to create a new ons
GG, how the heck can the bot that runs GG.exe be naive enough to use "G" mail? For GG no less??!??
Your username was GG and your password was ggg, but in italics and underlined, right??

Super secure, no-one be guessing dat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back