Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2017 Congratulations hong_kong_bond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gilbert Grapes Momma died again

Darlene Cates dies As reported by TMZ, the actress passed away peacefully in her sleep on Sunday, March 26.

Darlene was best known for playing the housebound mother Bonnie in the 1993 classic What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.

Gilbert Grapes Momma died again

Darlene Cates dies As reported by TMZ, the actress passed away peacefully in her sleep on Sunday, March 26.

Darlene was best known for playing the housebound mother Bonnie in the 1993 classic What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
Jesus, she made it this long?

R.I.P Chelsea Brown. African American actress who lived in Australia for a number of years. Appeared on Number 96 and E Street and also guest spots on Blankety Blanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell. That's a shock.

Tell me about it. I wouldn't have thought it was that common for someone that young to just drop dead of natural causes (as opposed to something specific like a massive heart attack, or cancer, or being hit by a bus crossing the street).

They were playing one of the Clarke and Dawe skits this morning on ABC radio, I just assumed they were playing one of their most recent ones and was shocked when after it they said John Clarke had died and they were playing it as a tribute.

A real shame as he had a unique sense of humour and comedy style that won't ever be replaced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back