Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2018. Host-Milera2Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha owner of the mighty Leicester Foxes FC died in a chopper crash.

Radio news services reported it over the weekend and this morning, many simply referring to him as the owner of Leicester City. Surname too hard it seems

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha owner of the mighty Leicester Foxes FC died in a chopper crash.

Radio news services reported it over the weekend and this morning, many simply referring to him as the owner of Leicester City. Surname too hard it seems
I thought it was because they were waiting for ID. A lot of reports stated ' a chopper owned by the Leicester Foxes owner crashed'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was his last name?

After scoring 5 or 6 deaths last year, I currently stand at 0 this year. Not sure if this is a curse or a blessing because either way there's a countermeasure.

PS: Hoping for a massive December!

After scoring 5 or 6 deaths last year, I currently stand at 0 this year. Not sure if this is a curse or a blessing because either way there's a countermeasure.

hope many people die for you

#metoo :(
Selfish living bastards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back