Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2018. Host-Milera2Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

If ok I'll take Mike Willesee, otherwise the first on the list, which is McCain.
447720_5a6d05cda5fcce57dfda7e3fff6517d0.png

I already had about 6 replacements on my list. I agree. Good call
That's fair. Still the rules in the OP are pretty clear tbh. I spent some time checking people did have wikis.

I asked for confirmation before the year ended and never got an answer either way.

If the host doesn't allow it I'll still beat your arse with 19 anyway, chump.
Sure dude. You're on - dummy.

Last edited:
XIV. The Lauren Hill Clause: To be qualified as a legitimate nomination each pick must have their own Wikipedia page that was started no later than 1st January 2016 12:00:00 AEDT.

Rule XIV is a new addition which you should take into consideration. Any picks that don't comply with this rule will be void, you are responsible for you own lists.

The rules are pretty clear cut IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont understand how anyone can be upset.
I didnt check anyone on my list but if any of them dont meet the criteria then so be it.
It seems to me some people knew in advance that there was a problem with the validity of their picks.
This isnt the AFL. Dodgy rules dont live here.
haha. I'm pissed I glossed over her and assumed she was known for a while. Still I stand by my comments in the rule being a s**t rule. Its contradictory against the rule of being in an established news source.

spookism

Donald Trump
Prince Phillip
Bill Lawry
Jamal Maarouf
Keith Richards
Chris Brown
Charlie Sheen
Tila Tequila
Loretta Swift
Ben Cousins
Bill Russell
Micheal J. Fox
Buzz Aldrin
Prunella Scales
Ian Holm
Kevin Spacey
Peter Oosterhuis
Leah Bracknell
Robbie Coltrane
Vittorio Cecchi Gori

You put Chris Brown.

The Bondi vet or the girlfriend-bashing rapper?

You put Chris Brown.

The Bondi vet or the girlfriend-bashing rapper?

The latter.

I also noticed that a few people have Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on their list.
I had him last year and looked to keep him this year, but it looks like he may have been killed last year (with no official confirmation) so I took him off.

I dont understand how anyone can be upset.
I didnt check anyone on my list but if any of them dont meet the criteria then so be it.
It seems to me some people knew in advance that there was a problem with the validity of their picks.
This isnt the AFL. Dodgy rules dont live here.

So much offended about picking a replacement one day after the new years started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back