(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Lions
I detest musicals tho.

I can sit thru Grease if i had to. And I like Chicago and The blues Brothers, but that's it.

Mum asked me the other day if id go see Mary Poppins with her at the movies, i told her to go jump.
I asked my mum if she wanted to go see Mary Poppins and she told me to go jump.

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
Okay I've heard conflicting conflicting reports on the initial conflicting reports that ONJ is not actually sick.

So she is very unwell and not long left.

Confusing I know, me too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Thread starter #162
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
In the Comedians in Cars episode I just watched he was talking about how his father died. Truly bizarre death. Had just given the routine of his life at a roasting of Desi Arnaz and died of a heart attack immediately after sitting back down at his table.

AFL Club
Geelong
I have noticed this with the rules.

You say that you get points of the age your nominated celebrity died, and the further away from 100 years of age, the more points.

So, in order to get maximum points, you have to nominate children, since you gain maximum points (without violating the baby rule).

So, the best way to do it is to nominate child stars and teenagers.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #173
Curb season 10 is currently in production too.
Will be interesting to see how they work this, Marty is a pretty big side character. First time too I think they've ever had to deal with a real death which is astounding considering most of the main cast are either old or overweight. Honestly thought Richard Lewis wasn't far off a few seasons back.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
Will be interesting to see how they work this, Marty is a pretty big side character. First time too I think they've ever had to deal with a real death which is astounding considering most of the main cast are either old or overweight. Honestly thought Richard Lewis wasn't far off a few seasons back.

Shelley Berman, who played Larry's dad died in 2017, but that in-between a 6yr long hiatus of CYE.
I did read just after I posted earlier, that Bob wasn't shooting Season 10, as he wasn't well enough so was written out.
Not 100% sure if that's true.

I didn't even twig that he was also Super Dave Osborne
Just watched some highlights. :D

Top Bottom