Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Shelley Berman, who played Larry's dad died in 2017, but that in-between a 6yr long hiatus of CYE.
I did read just after I posted earlier, that Bob wasn't shooting Season 10, as he wasn't well enough so was written out.
Not 100% sure if that's true.

I didn't even twig that he was also Super Dave Osborne
Just watched some highlights. :D

Super Dave was awesome. And as I mentioned earlier, he was great as the George Snr surrogate in Arrested Development S3.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Congrats to the 2018 Agents of Death

1. Biggy_Boy - 298 points
Matt Capotelli, Stephen Hawking, John McCain, Liam Miller, Stefan Karl Stefansson, Morgan Tsvangirai, Leon "Big Van Vader" White.

2. exile - 240 points
Stefan Karl Stefansson, John Bain, Stephen Hillenburg, John McCain, Tessa Jowell, Stephen Hawking.

3. RobbieGray17 - 235 points
Liam Miller, Matt Capotelli, Stefan Karl Stefansson, Vanessa Goodwin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
A sad day for all males who were teenagers when pizza aired.

Oh the lives she embiggined. She will be forever missed. I was indeed shocked this morning. A flight of angels is unnecessary, She IS the flight of angels.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
I had to google and then saw related names such as Tony Barber who is almost 80... I find that surprising. Even more that I didnt know Ian Turpie has been dead for 6 years. And Daryl Summers is 68... **** me!

I went to school with Daryl Summers (not his real name) and am pretty sure he’s “only” 67.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back