Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In. A little top heavy but otherwise pretty strong I think.

We can add Thomas Markle and Barry Du Bois to the list of dead certainties if not for Wikipedia rule. But I think fair enough.

There's one guy that I had in but had to take him out. I'll be interested to see how many of you sick bastards put him in.

We can add Thomas Markle and Barry Du Bois to the list of dead certainties if not for Wikipedia rule. But I think fair enough.

There's one guy that I had in but had to take him out. I'll be interested to see how many of you sick bastards put him in.
Pretty sure Bob Hawke will be right up there. I can't be stuffed with the return.

What is the Wiki rule in relation to Barry De Bois? And why did you have to take somebody out? Hopefully you are able to share who it was at some stage.

What is the Wiki rule in relation to Barry De Bois? And why did you have to take somebody out? Hopefully you are able to share who it was at some stage.
Well our mate Barry has only had a Wiki profile since the middle of 2017, so that falls foul of the new rule, which is fair enough.

The guy I had to take out, because even in a thread such as this there must be some level of common decency, was Majak Daw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back