Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to the 2018 Agents of Death

1. Biggy_Boy - 298 points
Matt Capotelli, Stephen Hawking, John McCain, Liam Miller, Stefan Karl Stefansson, Morgan Tsvangirai, Leon "Big Van Vader" White.

2. exile - 240 points
Stefan Karl Stefansson, John Bain, Stephen Hillenburg, John McCain, Tessa Jowell, Stephen Hawking.

3. RobbieGray17 - 235 points
Liam Miller, Matt Capotelli, Stefan Karl Stefansson, Vanessa Goodwin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A sad day for all males who were teenagers when pizza aired.

Oh the lives she embiggined. She will be forever missed. I was indeed shocked this morning. A flight of angels is unnecessary, She IS the flight of angels.

I had to google and then saw related names such as Tony Barber who is almost 80... I find that surprising. Even more that I didnt know Ian Turpie has been dead for 6 years. And Daryl Summers is 68... **** me!

I went to school with Daryl Summers (not his real name) and am pretty sure he’s “only” 67.

I had to google and then saw related names such as Tony Barber who is almost 80... I find that surprising. Even more that I didnt know Ian Turpie has been dead for 6 years. And Daryl Summers is 68... **** me!

I was driving behind a bogan in a commodore the other day and he had a RIP Peter Brock sticker on the back window. He died in 2006, couldn't believe it was that long ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back