BigFooty Death List 2020: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt anyone has her but strange situation happening right now with Naya Rivera

I saw on the news that this is now being treated as a search and recovery mission by police so it doesn't look good. Despite its cheerful name, Glee seems to be one of those cursed shows with a number of premature deaths in the cast. UK reality show Love Island, with four suicides including host Caroline Flack, seems to be touched by the hand of fate while the alleged 'Diff'rent Strokes' curse on the popular 1970s/1980s sitcom is also well known.

Australian soap Home and Away has run for 33 years and has had many actors appear on it so some deaths are understandable. But of all the Home and Away actors, be they regular cast members, recurring roles or guest roles who have died over the years only two - Cornelia Francis and Frank Lloyd - seemed to reach the end of their natural lives. The others died prematurely and for a variety of reasons. These include Belinda Emmett, Megan Connolly, Ben Unwin, Jessica Falkholt, Jeff Truman, Cathy Godbold, Heath Ledger, Annalise Braakensiek, Russell Kiefel and Darius Perkins.

Mary Kay Letourneau, 58

Teacher found guilty of raping her high school student When he was 12. Had his baby when he was 13.

Wow.
That case always shocked me. Imagine if it had been a 34yo man and 12yo girl.... I think I watched their interview and it just seemed weird, like he was trapped and brainwashed.

Kelly Preston 57

Actress and wife of John Travolta, breast cancer

Kelly Preston in Twins may well have been young Filthy's sexual awakening. Seemed like a real peach.

Kelly Preston in Twins may well have been young Filthy's sexual awakening. Seemed like a real peach.

"This bed is lumpy"

I know what you mean about making an impression on your youth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back