BigFooty Death List 2022 : Host - ClarkeM

Remove this Banner Ad

I am stepping down as host - general health and upcoming surgery dates - and ClarkeM has kindly accepted to take over the competition for the remainder of this year

He has also indicated a desire to continue as host for next year - which I am in agreement with

If mods Gough and Wosh can assist ClarkeM in what transition he needs that would be much appreciated
Thanks for everything mate.
Good luck with the surgery and get well soon

I am stepping down as host - general health and upcoming surgery dates - and ClarkeM has kindly accepted to take over the competition for the remainder of this year

He has also indicated a desire to continue as host for next year - which I am in agreement with

If mods Gough and Wosh can assist ClarkeM in what transition he needs that would be much appreciated

Thanks for the time and work you've put into running this comp

Take care & good luck with the upcoming surgery, get well soon

Waking up to a tag notification for this thread and it's just a score update...
Emotion Reaction GIF

All the best GreyCrow, look after yourself mate.

Thank you for your efforts, and best wishes with the health battle.

Thanks for doing such a great job for so many years running this competition Grey Crow, it is much appreciated, thanks ClarkeM for stepping in. Starting with Betty White on New Years' Day, 2022 has been an exceptionally busy year for this competition.

However despite so many people on my list being so old (Tony Bennett, Jimmy Carter, Marion Ross, Dick Van Dyke, April Stevens, Imelda Marcos, Gene Hackman) or in ill health for years on end (Prunella Scales, Richard O'Sullivan, Shannon Doherty) I have had just one correct prediction this year when Sidney Poitier (or Sidney Potter according to Grandad from Only Fools and Horses) died aged 94, and that was in the first week of January.

Good luck and take care, we all send you love x

Thanks for running this over the last few years. All the best.

October Leaderboard

(checking required)

TOP 5

194​
191​
170​
160​
144​
Correct by my count.
Rounding out the Top 10

137​
115​
MrKK
100​
77​
67​
I have Robbie at 131 points so I'm missing 6 points somewhere.
Have three hits:
  • Olivia Newton-John 27
  • The Amazing Jonathon 37
  • Tom Parker 67
Please confirm GreyCrow

At least you have points group

48​
40​
37​
All correct.
Great TV show ThirtySomething

At least you have double digit points

24​
21​
Yep. Missed Uncle Jack Charles for Modra but fixed now.
Long Way Back Group

6​
4​
4​
4​
All correct.

Thanks GreyCrow. Appreciate the notice in advance and all the very best.

I won't be as active as GreyCrow so I hope together we can all assist in any notifications of deaths in the thread.

For me, I'm currently awaiting my own MRI results and will likely be due for surgery at some point in the next few weeks/months though I'm confident I should be around enough to continue hosting this.

Wishing you a safe recovery GreyCrow!

Your health is all that matters mate. I bow to our new deathlist overlord ClarkeM.
Thought it was timely to update my avatar.
Thanks for doing such a great job for so many years running this competition Grey Crow, it is much appreciated, thanks ClarkeM for stepping in. Starting with Betty White on New Years' Day, 2022 has been an exceptionally busy year for this competition.

However despite so many people on my list being so old (Tony Bennett, Jimmy Carter, Marion Ross, Dick Van Dyke, April Stevens, Imelda Marcos, Gene Hackman) or in ill health for years on end (Prunella Scales, Richard O'Sullivan, Shannon Doherty) I have had just one correct prediction this year when Sidney Poitier (or Sidney Potter according to Grandad from Only Fools and Horses) died aged 94, and that was in the first week of January.
Final quarter of the year now, anything could happen from here.
ClarkeM you have additional tagging powers and GreyCrow do you want to me to give him ownership of the thread? Means the OP will be his, or leave it as is?
I believe I already had the tagging powers due to recruiting/captain roles in the Sweet FA from Fred and Mobbs no?

Correct by my count.

Have three hits:
  • Olivia Newton-John 27
  • Tom Parker 67
Please confirm GreyCrow

All correct.

Yep. Missed Uncle Jack Charles for Modra but fixed now.

All correct.

I won't be as active as GreyCrow so I hope together we can all assist in any notifications of deaths in the thread.

For me, I'm currently awaiting my own MRI results and will likely be due for surgery at some point in the next few weeks/months though I'm confident I should be around enough to continue hosting this.

Thought it was timely to update my avatar.

Final quarter of the year now, anything could happen from here.

I believe I already had the tagging powers due to recruiting/captain roles in the Sweet FA from Fred and Mobbs no?
Yes, that’s what I meant…you already have them.

Correct by my count.

Have three hits:
  • Olivia Newton-John 27
  • Tom Parker 67
Ok - 131 is the correct points. Unsure of what happened there .

Thank you

Wishing you all the best as well

Thank you to everyone for your kind words

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE wrestler alert

Sara Lee 30 Tough Enough winner earning her a shot at wrestling

2015-2016
The icing on the cake...

Very sad though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back