BigFooty DeathList 2021: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Mick Jagger once phoned Watts’ hotel room in the midst of an all-night party, asking, “Where’s my drummer?” Watts reportedly got up, shaved, dressed in a suit, put on a tie and freshly shined shoes, descended the stairs, and punched Jagger in the face, saying, “Don’t ever call me your drummer again. You’re my f**king singer!”

RIP Charlie Watts

I had to jump on, the greatest band of all time. It was a privilege and an amazing experience to see them live in Perth many years ago. Rest in Peace a true Rockstar and a true gentleman by all accounts.
When people say ‘End of an Era’ this is it.

9B20C8AD-7EEA-4ECC-9A3E-5A61C08DB65F.png

Mick Jagger once phoned Watts’ hotel room in the midst of an all-night party, asking, “Where’s my drummer?” Watts reportedly got up, shaved, dressed in a suit, put on a tie and freshly shined shoes, descended the stairs, and punched Jagger in the face, saying, “Don’t ever call me your drummer again. You’re my f**king singer!”

RIP Charlie Watts
Follow up to that story is the Stones being interviewed and asked which other member of the band they'd like to be, Keith responded with "Charlie because he got to punch Mick".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is shitful. :(

bloody hell. its not sad for me cause its a celebrity sportsman, its that its a stroke of teh spine. something new learnt today.

also, Satan :( reacted to the post. thought he'd give it a thumbs up

The wonderful Ed Asner has died at the age of 91.

If anyone attending his funeral reads this, make sure you wear formal clothes and not casual clothes to the event. Asner had a memorable guest role in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, playing a grumpy old man to whom Larry David recommends a law firm. When he arrives at the law firm, the old man is most dismayed by and disapproving of the 'Casual Friday' in the office, telling one of the senior partners that he has just lost his account and that he looks like a 'f***ing cowboy', before storming out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back