BigFooty DeathList 2021: Host GreyCrow

He voiced the dog in Eddie Murphys Dr. Dolittle
I was watching clips yesterday and my Mrs said from across the room “that’s the dog from Doolittle”

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Sir Clive Sinclair. :(

sinclair.jpg

A good video:

Last edited:
Jimmy Greaves 81 , handy soccer player
I did a signing with him, cracking dude. Stayed two hours longer than he was meant to and to the horror of his agent signed anything and not just the £25 hardback that he was promoting. RIP Greavsie.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
From Only Fools And Horses, John Challis. (Aged 79.)

I always liked John Challis as Boycie in Only Fools and Horses, he was a great recurring character. I remember the episode where he was cheating at cards the most.

He was very good in the classic Doctor Who episode 'The Seeds of Doom' from 1975 playing a villain who stole a dangerous alien seed pod for his boss. And although he didn't appear in person, he was in an episode of 'One Foot in the Grave' where he played a burglar who had stolen Victor Meldrew's VCR, then called Victor a week or so later to ask if he knew how to set the VCR weekly timer, because he liked to watch Home and Away and kept missing it because he was out stealing most nights. Needless to say Victor Meldrew was unimpressed by the phone call.

Very young- last tweet was "Be Kind to each other"

I hope it wasnt on purpose.

Edit: perhaps not

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/feca77fb9409bf7a947b6ae0d48cb0d0
Willie Garson was best known as Stanford Blatch in Sex and the City.
King said, “The Sex and the City family has lost one of its own. Our amazing Willie Garson.
“His spirit and dedication to his craft was present everyday filming And Just Like That. He was there - giving us his all - even while he was sick.
“His multitude of gifts as an actor and person will be missed by everyone. In this sad, dark moment, we are comforted by our memory of his joy and light.”

Back