Toast BigFooty Demons Facebook Page

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't this do away with the anonymity of a web forum? haha

I'm on it though, good initiative.

Edit: the About section has been copied from the Bulldogs page, may want to change that haha.

Thanks mate fixed it. :eek:

As long as you don't have the same username & real name at least no one will know who you are on here just that yopu post on BF.

179341_o.gif

17 likes we are starting to get some support.

I will also try to start pushing the FB accounts posts out to Twitter also to get the message through both social networks.

Captain Jack will be helping me (actually using a FB page as it's meant to be & I'll still try to take the credit) too on the BFD's page so the page might go places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that the gap between posts started at round 1 2013, seems fitting.

Also now all my friends can know how i waste my time

I didn't know there was a Bigfooty Demons Facebook page. It's lovely and all, except that it seems to consist of a bunch of announcements about threads on Bigfooty that I have pretty much found my way to anyway so I'm not too certain what to do with it.

I didn't know there was a Bigfooty Demons Facebook page. It's lovely and all, except that it seems to consist of a bunch of announcements about threads on Bigfooty that I have pretty much found my way to anyway so I'm not too certain what to do with it.
Give me some time...

Thinking about sharing some Dees-related funnies and things.

Also if someone can come up with a new logo idea for it that'd be great.

Give me some time...

Let the paints go viral. But yeah sharing dees related funnies and stuff is actually a good plan i'd chuck some likes on FB and it'd made me visit the forum (even though i do that enough)

Give me some time...

Ok.
I wondered if it was there as a kind of fan club of regular Bigfooty posters and mods, because those masses genuinely need a voice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back