Meet Up Bigfooty Discord Server (PAFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Talked to the Bigfooty admin and we've now got our own text and voice chat on the bigfooty discord server.

Chat about stuff with fellow Port supporters, or voice chat during games. (Will be promoted in gameday threads)

Server link here:

Once you join, click on "get your club role" on the side and click on the Port logo.
1668405098100.png
1668405124935.png

Then scroll down and there is the Port text and voice chat.
1668405147948.png

Last edited:
we should do watchalongs on youtube, have it going at the same time as the game. don't even have to do strict play-by-play calling, just Port-centric game chat

we should do watchalongs on youtube, have it going at the same time as the game. don't even have to do strict play-by-play calling, just Port-centric game chat
We did try this before - not on youtube but on another app where we basically had live chat etc. Not sure it was ever perfect or took off, but I definitely know I'd rather listen to anybody on this forum than Dwayne.

Did that on Discord with, (IIRC) Interstater once. Great initiative and far far better than commentary. Would definitely join a BF in-game chat. At the moment I watch in silence, which is all the current commentary rabble deserve.

Did that on Discord with, (IIRC) Interstater once. Great initiative and far far better than commentary. Would definitely join a BF in-game chat. At the moment I watch in silence, which is all the current commentary rabble deserve.

discord is a great idea we should trial something in the pre-season

You remember correctly :)

I'll join in if I get motivated again, but seeing many of the first 8 rounds may not be live on TV I'm not sure how I'll go yet (or was that from 2025 - I forget).

Planning to listen on the radio when it's not live which would mess this up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talked to the Bigfooty admin and we've now got our own text and voice chat on the bigfooty discord server.

Chat about stuff with fellow Port supporters, or voice chat during games. (Will be promoted in gameday threads)

Server link here:

Once you join, click on "get your club role" on the side and click on the Port logo.
View attachment 1554006
View attachment 1554007

Then scroll down and there is the Port text and voice chat.
View attachment 1554009

It has been a while since I used Discord. I might pay a visit on a slow morning. The World Cup is just around the corner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back