MmbZWc8.png

JsJjT9t.png

Well it cant get any worse than that!

I dont mind things I couldn't help, like injuries and poor form,
Zerrett as Captain
Ryder as Ruck
Libba on Bench
Fyfe (M2) and Bont (M3)

But having to work till well after bouncedown on Friday caught me totally off guard with,

Barlow (F1), Daniel (F3) and Brayshaw (F3) starting and Taberner (90) and Lobb (74) on my interchange.

Then it wasnt until Saturday Arvo that I realized I had no emergencies set. And then as a kick in the teeth, on Sunday during the second last game of the round, I found out i could have still set my emergencies before their games started and that I was even able to trade.

Unbelievable!!!

Zerrett as Captain
Ryder as Ruck
Libba on Bench
Fyfe (M2) and Bont (M3)

But having to work till well after bouncedown on Friday caught me totally off guard with,

Barlow (F1), Daniel (F3) and Brayshaw (F3) starting and Taberner (90) and Lobb (74) on my interchange.

Then it wasnt until Saturday Arvo that I realized I had no emergencies set. And then as a kick in the teeth, on Sunday during the second last game of the round, I found out i could have still set my emergencies before their games started and that I was even able to trade.

Unbelievable!!!
Yikes

Zerrett as Captain
Ryder as Ruck
Libba on Bench
Fyfe (M2) and Bont (M3)

Unbelievable!!!
You were my opponent haha. Thanks for a relatively stress free start to draft!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back