Feb 5, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Essendon
2012 BigFooty Dream Team Club Board competitions

Club Board Championships

In 2012 all 18 club boards will be represented by their top Dream Team league in the Club Board Championships.

Each week, nine 'matches' will take place with each club board up against another club board. After a finals series and grand final, the winning board will be crowned Club Board Dream Team Premier with all 18 players winning a winners tag under their BigFooty user name and a BFSC Gold membership (
bfsc-gold-medallion.gif
).

Weekly results will be reported on both the Dream Team Board and every club board.

Individual club board Dream Team champion

The overall winner on every club board is eligible to to red winners tag (
dream-team-winner-board.gif
) and BFSC Platinum membership (
bfsc-platinum-medallion.gif
). It is up to each board and its moderators on how the winner is decided, whether that be through overall rank or league grand final winner.

If your board does not know about either of these competitions, let them know!

To enter your own club board Dream Team league, please follow the link to your relevant club:

Adelaide
Brisbane (awaiting)
Carlton (awaiting)
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle (awaiting)
Geelong
Gold Coast (awaiting)
GWS
Hawthorn
Melbourne (awaiting)
North Melbourne (awaiting)
Port Adelaide
Richmond
St Kilda
Sydney
Western Bulldogs (awaiting)
West Coast

If your club board competition has not yet started up, please pester your board's moderators or start it yourself. If I have missed a link to your club board's thread, please let me know below and I will update.

2012 BigFooty Dream Team Club Board competitions

Club Board Championships

In 2012 all 18 club boards will be represented by their top Dream Team league in the Club Board Championships.

Each week, nine 'matches' will take place with each club board up against another club board. After a finals series and grand final, the winning board will be crowned Club Board Dream Team Premier with all 18 players winning a winners tag under their BigFooty user name and a BFSC Gold membership (
bfsc-gold-medallion.gif
).

Weekly results will be reported on both the Dream Team Board and every club board.

Individual club board Dream Team champion

The overall winner on every club board is eligible to to red winners tag (
dream-team-winner-board.gif
) and BFSC Platinum membership (
bfsc-platinum-medallion.gif
). It is up to each board and its moderators on how the winner is decided, whether that be through overall rank or league grand final winner.

If your board does not know about either of these competitions, let them know!

To enter your own club board Dream Team league, please follow the link to your relevant club:

Adelaide
Brisbane (awaiting)
Carlton (awaiting)
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle (awaiting)
Geelong
Gold Coast (awaiting)
GWS
Hawthorn
Melbourne (awaiting)
North Melbourne (awaiting)
Port Adelaide
Richmond
St Kilda
Sydney
Western Bulldogs (awaiting)
West Coast

If your club board competition has not yet started up, please pester your board's moderators or start it yourself. If I have missed a link to your club board's thread, please let me know below and I will update.

Why wouldn't you put this on the DT Board? Btw so you are saying that you will have 18 players from each club board competing in 1 League?

Edit: Was a Gold Coast Board DT league ever formed?

2012dtclubchampionships.jpg
2012dtclubchampionships.jpg

Dear participating Dream Team Club Championship league,

Matches begin this weekend. Before this can take place, I require all details to be up-to-date in the main thread on the Dream Team Board.

I especially require the team IDs to be accurate - it is very likely that there are some errors with these.

Can one or more of you cross check the details I have with the details from your own Dream Team league? Every player in the league should now be able to view the other team pages, and find the ID number at the end of those URLs.

BigFooty name/team name updates are also good but not as crucial as the team IDs.

Please post any updates in the DT Champs thread.

Looking forward to the opening round.

SJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back