Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's do it. I've created a new Keeper league, called Keeper Dynasty 2022 for those wanting the opportunity to recruit from scratch. Entry is by invitation only and is only listed here and in dedicated thread for Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League which is now in 3rd year.

League will be Category Based and limited to 12 coaches. Squads will be 45 comprising 5 Backs, 7 Centres, 5 Forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 Utilities with an emergency for each (5), plus a reserve bench of 20.

Draft is intended for Sunday 6 March at 7 pm(live online). As there will be 540 picks, I have limited pick time to 1 minute but draft will still probably take 2 - 3 hours. I apologize in advance for this but it seems the best option - coaches unable to attend draft can set their pre-draft rankings.

Invitation to be part of this new keeper league is as follows:

If interested, please enter early as I will delete league if not enough interest.

The Lane Train malteaser Deadly Dunkley creamPIES Matthew Jelley Drew23 bone2468 Zim^zuM boncer34 The Sultan and anyone else interested.
Now have 9 teams entered, so only 3 to go. Let's get this done. All welcome.

Hi there, I was just checking the scoring settings and I have a couple of questions. 1. why have you decided to have 2 points for handballs and kicks? 2. How does scoring impact work? how is this graded? Is scoring a point the same for a goal? do players up field who set the score up get points? Thanks

Hi there, I was just checking the scoring settings and I have a couple of questions. 1. why have you decided to have 2 points for handballs and kicks? 2. How does scoring impact work? how is this graded? Is scoring a point the same for a goal? do players up field who set the score up get points? Thanks
Hi Malteaser,

I used 2 points for kicks and handballs because I consider that these are worth more than free kicks for and against (1 and -1). Free kicks are quite often unearned (hard to predict some umpires). Marks and Tackles are worth more though so they are 3. This seems to work well in our other league now in 3rd year.
Scoring impact is total score achieved by your team (goals and points). How it works is if your team outscores the other, that is 2 points to you. Similarly if your team has more kicks and tackles than the other, that is 2 and 3 points to you respectively. The winning team each week is the one that scores the most category points. The important thing to remember is that category based is team orientated scoring whereas points based is really just individual players' fantasy scores accumulated.
Hope that makes sense - you soon get the hang of it.:)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back