Fantasy Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Do you want to play for cash?

• Yes - $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - $20

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes - $20 ($10 this season, $10 for next)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No but I want to win something

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like them both, if not injured this season id have Henry ahead of Howard because of Brate, but i also expect Howard to take over as the main man in TB by later on this year or by next season. But as it stands with Henry doing his knee... clearly Howard>Henry for me. Who knows if Mike Williams comes on strong as a red zone threat this year now he has the opportunity? Henry could suddenly look a lot less sexy by next year.

Half way through the draft! Pretty impressed how fast we're moving through this now. How's everyone feeling about their teams so far?

Half way through the draft! Pretty impressed how fast we're moving through this now. How's everyone feeling about their teams so far?

To be honest I'll be very surprised if we lose a game

Im fading Ingram everywhere in PPR, cause of Kamara not the suspension, won't get a pass thrown his direction all year long, he's a rich man's Crowell. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ingram could be boom or bust but we're at the point of the draft where it's more than ok to take risks.

I was considering Melvin Ingram with my next selection til i saw that its still amateur hour on ESPN ...
Ingram as a LB :thumbsdown:
Ingram as a DE (which he has been since the start of LAST SEASON!!) :thumbsu:

How the * does Clowney count as a DE and Ingram doesn't... :drunk:

I was considering Melvin Ingram with my next selection til i saw that its still amateur hour on ESPN ...
Ingram as a LB :thumbsdown:
Ingram as a DE (which he has been since the start of LAST SEASON!!) :thumbsu:

How the **** does Clowney count as a DE and Ingram doesn't... :drunk:
I know. I was going to take Ingram a few picks back, but with him listed as LB, well..

Ha, I had put him down with the DL in my spreadsheet because obviously he is a DE. Stupid ESPN.
Same here, I just happened to check the site before I made the pick. Stupid ESPN indeed.
Although they will probably change his designation before the season starts or something similar.

I was especially sad about Broken taking Jeffrey
Jeffery was one of the only top 30 odd WR with less than 800 yards

Same here, I just happened to check the site before I made the pick. Stupid ESPN indeed.
Although they will probably change his designation before the season starts or something similar.
Mack lined up on the line the vast majority of the time and was left as a LB all year.

Back