BigFooty Dynasty Signups

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimate Footy - Check
Keeper League - Check
Category Scoring - Check

It's the only way to do it. I'll be moving interstate early next year, but assuming I am available for the draft date I'd be very interested in participating in a new league!

My thinking is and I dont think anyone will disagree and that is to do the slower draft with a decent clock allowance to ensure we have legitimately drafted squads and a pure league. Not where two teams are made with auto picks which harms the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Unknown Caller
2. Tutty
3. Jordie_tackles
4. eaglesfan99
5. Zim^zuM
6. L_W_P
7. swansfan51
8. Sultan
9. LP04
10. Drew23
11. Danoz
12. @CaptnHeffo_PAFC

If we get more than 14 coaches, I'd like to give priority to those who aren't in the current league.

1. Unknown Caller
2. Tutty
3. Jordie_tackles
4. eaglesfan99
5. Zim^zuM
6. L_W_P
7. swansfan51
8. Sultan
9. LP04
10. Drew23
11. Danoz
12. @CaptnHeffo_PAFC

If we get more than 14 coaches, I'd like to give priority to those who aren't in the current league.
I am with tenderwarrior now, and he said to mention he had his name on that list also? Are you able to add him

I am with tenderwarrior now, and he said to mention he had his name on that list also? Are you able to add him

I am interested, but agree with Unknown Caller that priority be given to those outside the current League. I would also add that players like Tutty and Jordie_tackles be favoured over the other more established Dynasty League coaches, as they haven't had the chance to draft a team from scratch :)

I am interested, but agree with Unknown Caller that priority be given to those outside the current League. I would also add that players like Tutty and Jordie_tackles be favoured over the other more established Dynasty League coaches, as they haven't had the chance to draft a team from scratch :)

Neither have I :)

New guys can start their own league lol

I disagree, first 14 in as we know it will be active which is the biggest thing, no point giving unknowns a position she's if genuine players in my opinion

1. Unknown Caller
2. Tutty
3. Jordie_tackles
4. eaglesfan99
5. Zim^zuM
6. L_W_P
7. swansfan51
8. Sultan
9. LP04
10. Drew23
11. Danoz
12. @CaptnHeffo_PAFC

I'd like to withdraw my name from the ring. Whats that? I wasn't listed anyway .... oh .... Awkward

Im happy to run things if UC wants full control over the original league again ;)

Also think we should change this just enough to make it different. Something like -

6 backs
7 mids
6 forwards
1 ruck
2 utl

Keeps 22 on the field but switches the balance a little to differ this league from the other.

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back