Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Currently fixing this. Will be good if someone doesnt PM much and can find all the invite codes as you can look back on UF for ladders and missing info.

HONOUR ROLL

SEASON PREMIERRUNNER-UPMINOR PREMIERLEAGUE LINK
2012MAROONSRICHCOGSDANNY'S DRAGONS
2013AWAITING NAMEWESTERN JETSAWAITING NAMEhttps://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/430366/
2014RICHCOGSLOLERN BULLDOGSRICHCOGS
2015RICHCOGSDREW'S DYNAMOSLOLERN BULLDOGShttps://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/482472/
2016ALBURY LIGHTNINGDREW'S DYNAMOSROCKFORD'S RAIDERS
2017ROCKFORD'S RAIDERSDREW'S DYNAMOSRICHCOGShttps://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/152794/
2018TENDERWARRIORSRICHCOGS
2019ROCKFORD'S RAIDERSTENDERWARRIORSROCKFORD'S RAIDERShttps://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au/521677/
I'm trying to put a record together of past records. Any feedback, help, screen dumps would be much appreciated especially from season 1&2.

I've contacted UF to see if they can dig anything up for me. In the meantime for season 1 & 2 I'm relying on past draft orders.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Big Footy Dynasty Season 2012

Final Standings after finals,

Premiers: Maroons Ironmonger
Runners Up: Richcogs richcogs

1. Maroons Ironmonger
2. Richcogs richcogs
3. Danny's Dragons Danny_Bhoy
4. Deft Touch Unknown Caller
5. Angels of Anselm StAnselm
6. The Junk Daysy_12
7. Moribund Men Crimson Azure
8. Team LWP L_W_P
--------------------------------------------
9. Maltesers/Lolern Bulldogs Zim^zuM
10. Awaiting Name Drew23
11. MrPez mrpez
12. Albury Bandits flaps
13. Rockford Raiders Rockford
14. TenderWARRIORS tenderwarrior

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big Footy Dynasty Season 2013

Premiers: Awaiting Name Drew23
Runners Up: Western Jets matty_boy08

1. Awaiting Name Drew23
2. Western Jets matty_boy08
3. Deft Touch Unknown Caller
4. Danny's Dragons Danny_Bhoy
5. Angels StAnselm
6. Jimmy's Junk Daysy_12
7. Lolern Bulldogs Zim^zuM
8. Maroons Ironmonger
----------------------------------------
9. Richcogs richcogs
10. TenderWARRIORS tenderwarrior
11. Rockford's Raiders Rockford
12. MrPez mrpez
13. Albury Bandits flaps
14. Team LWP L_W_P

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big Footy Dynasty Season 2014

Premiers: Richcogs richcogs
Runners Up:
Lolern Bulldogs Zim^zuM

1. Richcogs richcogs
2. Lolern Bulldogs Zim^zuM
3. 2014 - backtoback Drew23
4. Deft Touch Unknown Caller
5. Danny's Dragons Danny_Bhoy
6. Anselm's Angels StAnselm
7. Rockford's Raiders Rockford
8. Maroons Ironmonger
-----------------------------------------
9. tenderWARRIORS tenderwarrior
10. Jimmy's Junk Daysy_12
11. Gut Running threenewpadlocks
12. MrPez mrpez
13. Albury Lightning flaps
14. Team LWP L_W_P

Final Ladder:

2014Ladder_zps43cd54b3.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big Footy Dynasty Season 2015

Premiers:
Richcogs richcogs
Runners-Up: Drew's Dynamos Drew23

upload_2016-1-5_11-1-40.png

Final Ladder:
upload_2016-1-5_10-59-29.png
Big Footy Dynasty Season 2016

upload_2017-1-22_18-45-57.png

Runners Up: Drew's Dynamos

upload_2017-1-22_18-45-15.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big Footy Dynasty Season 2017

1578567563821.png

1578567726418.png

1578567612334.png

Big Footy Dynasty Season 2018

Big Footy Dynasty Season 2019

1578566829637.png

1578566967594.png

1578566896049.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Nice work! I'm Jimmy's Junk.

Would be cool to also maybe post the 'Medal Winner' each year. I'm fairly sure Dean Cox won it for me in the first year! I'm having trouble logging in so not sure who won it this year.

wouldn't it be awesome if we could find what our original teams were! I reckon I can find mine, I will post it up. Off the top of my head I reckon I will have 5 original squad members at most!

Awesome work Lolern, great to have a records thread to reflect upon.

wouldn't it be awesome if we could find what our original teams were! I reckon I can find mine, I will post it up. Off the top of my head I reckon I will have 5 original squad members at most!

I am sure somewhere I can find my original team. But would take bit of searching. Other late notable picks I took at 300 + were Gawn, Treloar, Neale, Docherty, Myers, Schultz and Greene. I had Rance late who I traded for Suckling. And Ellis and Matera who I traded along with a pick for Franklin and a pick. I think maybe we posted our

Draft Review:

(13) Nathan Fyfe - Very happy
(16) Dustin Martin - Very happy

I was initially going to go for Fyfe (13) and Goldstein (16). But I wanted one of Goldstein, Mumford, Leuenburger and Jacobs and I hoped one would fall to 44. Which Jacobs did.

I knew Fyfe and Martin would not last that long. So went early, these guys between them are capable of 60 goals. I really believe Martin can average 2 goals a game.

(41) Sam Jacobs - Very happy.

Stoked when he, I left the room and crossed the fingers.

(44) Ryan Griffen - Alright, have since traded him for Thomas cause I needed a forward

I decided at 44 I wanted one of Deledio, Gibbs, Griffen or Cotchin. I had the chose between he and Cotchin and I liked his 33 possession game the other day too much.

(69) Steele Sidebottom - Very happy with him at the time was a bit up in the air, didn't know he would definitely get the numbers he is now. One think I was pretty sure on is his ability to kick goals.

R/F again like Fyfe and Martin. I marked this pick for one of Sidebottom or Dangerfield. Danger was gone so I was more than happy to take Sidebottom. 25 goals last year I think he can improve on it.

(72) Michael Hurley - I am amazed with Hurley's progression this season. Thought he was a right off, but this year I would rather him than Andrew Swallow. Fantastic backline player to have!

This was a tough selection, it was between him and someone else and I wanted them both. Also had Swallow marked around here, that is how much I rate him.

(97) Hamish Hartlett - Once again really happy with his progression. Goal kicking midfielders are great!

The play I wanted was gone here and I didn't know what to do. Frantically chose Hartlett. Huge wraps on him on the Port board. Lots of development still to come.

(100) Bachar Houli - My ever reliable defender, 22-25 possessions a game. needed a defender here for balance.

Backs I didn't prioritise I wanted by pick 100, went Houli because he is young and ok. He was best available, Birchall, Mzungu, Broughton, Suckling, Carazzo, Gibbs, Van Berlo, Deledio all gone.

(125) David Swallow - Traded for Watson who I traded for Hodge. Good for the next couple years while I attack flags.

Propably my favourite pick of the lot. I rate him so highly, saw him play in Albury on the weekend, even though it was only against GWS, he is in for a big season.

(128) Kurt Tippett - I am satisfied with the pick. Possibly could of done better.

I didn't get Riewoldt, Cloke or Kennedy. So instead Hurley and Tippett will have to do. Solid selection and to the plan.

(153) Ivan Maric - Bloody great pick up!

Maybe a bit early but I am a tigers man and the way he is playing he will be our number one ruckman for the next 5 years. Looks super this preseason. I would of liked Clarke (Fremantle) here, but he was already gone.

(156) Trent West - cannot remember who I traded him for.

Wasn't to plan, I wanted to wait a pick for a ruckman. Oh well, 3 in the top 12 selections.

(181) Heath Grundy - traded him for somebody. Now of course retired.

Heath Grundy, I do rate and needed another defenceman.

(184) Jack Gunston - Wonderful pick.

I wanted Walker and because I broke plan I had to try something different. Gunston. Lots of potential, we'll see how he goes.

(209) Ryan Hargrave - Horrible pick was only good for a season. Could of got Conca.

.I want to give you all a run for your money this season, needed a back and decided he was the best at the time. Don't know, we'll see.

(212) Chris Masten - Ball magnet and 10 year midfielder for me.

This was the last part of the written plan. Super pre season and I really rate him after seeing what he has been doing, as do the Eagle supporters. Just have to look at his stats.

Other notes:

Wanted to load up on the the young defenders with the most potential. I missed one guy I wanted but happy to get Smeldts, Ellis and Docherty. All will get good game time this year and really more for next year though. Also got Myers, Trengrove and Rance (all young).

Also a goal was to get 1 of Shiel, Treloar and Congilio. I did happy I managed that and Greene late as well.

Bailey late was another plus, he will be back in 6 weeks and that gives me the 4th ruckman I wanted.

Team:
Houli Grundy Hargrave
Trengrove Rance Myers
Griffin Hartlett McKenzie
Fyfe Hurley Martin
Sidebottom Tippet Gunston
Jacobs Swallow Masten
Tuck Maric West

Edit: I tell you what it is interesting looking at some of the vetoed trades. I tried trading Gunston for Chapman to MrPez and it got vetoed. Thank god for that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back