Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy) Trading Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So probably a good time to dust off this rusty old trading block thread and pump some oil into it! So calling out to:
richcogs
ZimZum
Drew23
Unknown Caller
Danny_Bhoy
StAnselm
Rockford
Ironmonger
Daysy_12
threenewpadlocks
mrpez
flaps
L_W_P

Some of you I have already had some private messages with, but this thread is a great place to advertise what you have on your trade table and what you are looking at adding to your squad in return.

Primarily I am looking to add one or two promising young forwards to my squad, specifically I am interested in players under the age of 24. I am also in the market for a promising Back, but this is only of secondary concern. I feel that I am okay for Centres and Rucks at the moment, but happy to field any offers that come my way.

What I have on the table at the moment are the following.

All my picks (P6, P15, P20, P57, P62 etc.)
Backs: Wright
Centres: Moore, Young, O’Rourke
Rucks: ---
Forwards: Burbury, Garner, Shaw

So there you have it, 7 players. Some harder to pry away than others, but all on the table if the price is right. Again, feel free to inquire about any of the other 35 players on my list, but for the moment they are 'officially' off the table (unless you can convince me otherwise with a very attractive offer)

Over to you!

Last edited:
I decided to take Bellchambers and Gorringe off the table for the time being, just to wait and see what happens in the AFL trade and draft period. They could still be available later in the off-season, but for now I will hold tight. I know Ruckmen can be hard to come across, so apologies to those who have already sent enquires. I will still consider all offers, but it is unlikely I will trade them at this stage.

Ok while I pray the pies pick up cox im keen for a playing ruck. Instead of me sending pms someone tell me if they would consider selling a ruck that isnt just a statistic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the actual trade period open? Or it does not open until the draft starts? Like when will trades be processed?

When does the actual trade period open? Or it does not open until the draft starts? Like when will trades be processed?

Im happy for people to start trading now if they like. TW and I have already agreed to a deal this morning.

Unknown Caller any idea on when we might get a new coach in? Wouldnt want them having to take over a team 2 weeks before the draft like poor Padlocks last off season!

Last edited:
Pez's trading block

Would love to bring in a couple of classy young forwards. A ruckman would also be nice.

I'd be happy to downgrade my pick 3, but i want to go into the draft with one top 10 selection.

Bargain bin

Milera, Terry
Dempster, Sean
Grundy, Heath
Porplyzia, Jason
Merrett, Daniel
Otten, Andy

Required players but would trade for the right offer

Higher end players

Jack, Keiren
Langdon, Tom
Monfires, Angus
Smith, Isaac
Steven, Jack
Thomas, Josh
Puopolo, Paul
Warnock, Robert (Only if another ruck was involved)
Lemmens, Sean

The rest

Cripps, Jamie
Garlett, Jeff
Geary, Jarryn
Fitzpatrick, Jack
Gleeson, Martin
Jones, Matt
Kennedy, Adam
Mackay, David
McDonald, Tom
Michie, Viv
Picken, Liam
Riley, Aiden
Cordy, Ayce

Development squad (tradeable at right price)

Barry, Dom
Colquhoun, Sam
Hewett, George
Lang, Darcy
McCarthy, Cam
Salem, Christian
Saunders, Josh
Walker, Josh

Probably not worth your effort

Elliot, Jamie
OMeara, Jaeger
Crouch, Brad
Viney, Jack
Lowden, Luke
Scharenberg, Matthew
Selwood, Scott

Calling out to richcogs Drew23 Zim^zuM Unknown Caller Rockford Jordie_tackles Tutty Danny_Bhoy Daysy_12 mrpez threenewpadlocks flaps and L_W_P

I know I said I was done trading, and I have - to a point!

I am open to the idea of trading the following (short) list of players for a draft pick (or maybe a player?) if any of you are interested. I am not desperate to trade any on this list, but if you see something you like, let me know what player/s tickle your fancy and PM me an offer.

Jaksch
Grimley
Kersten
Garner
Shaw

Cheers,

~tW

Last edited:
If anybody is interested in trading for my draft picks 43 and 49 in exchange for a slightly lower draft pick let me know. Or if you want to offer up a player instead of a pick, I will consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back