Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah k. With Dixon's game you could be regretting that ;)

You can set your team weeks in advance really, I've already set my Round 12 team in case I can't get on after the teams are announced. Change the drop down to another round in your "my team" view once the lockout happens. They show you which players have the bye and you can set them ahead of schedule.
Yeah I've done that now...just havent had the time lately

Ah k. With Dixon's game you could be regretting that ;)

You can set your team weeks in advance really, I've already set my Round 12 team in case I can't get on after the teams are announced. Change the drop down to another round in your "my team" view once the lockout happens. They show you which players have the bye and you can set them ahead of schedule.
You learn something everyday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this our best season yet?

The evenness of the comp and the close matchups week after week have been great to follow!

Rockford is this the third time you have both delisted Johnson and also recruited Finlayson? Haha

Haha. Quite possibly. I'm bullish on both of them. The other Jeremy is inching closer to his debut though I think with being named as an emergency. And I have a feeling there's an off field issue with Aidyn. Grape vine plus it doesn't make sense that he hasn't played again after his debut. Will have to wait and see.

L_W_P vs threenewpadlocks this week will be a cracker! If LWP win they could find themselves amongst the top 8!

Im quietly feeling a little bullish.

The development of my list is coming along well enough. Would love Nicholls to get a run before the end of the year but I think he is gone from the Suns and will be at one of Sydney, Freo or the Dogs next year anyway.

Still happy to trade the likes of Gilbert to a contender for a pick or pick upgrade though ;)

Im quietly feeling a little bullish.

The development of my list is coming along well enough. Would love Nicholls to get a run before the end of the year but I think he is gone from the Suns and will be at one of Sydney, Freo or the Dogs next year anyway.

Still happy to trade the likes of Gilbert to a contender for a pick or pick upgrade though ;)
Jarrod Witts will never let him play!

This should be a good game between me and Daysy_12, with both of us a few players short of our best sides - Junk missing Jones and Kennedy; and Warriors missing Hall, Watts, Polec and Matera.

Wasn't able to watch live but close in the end! All my 6 losses have been 5-4 this year (and I've had two 4-4 draws!). Brutal season.

Wasn't able to watch live but close in the end! All my 6 losses have been 5-4 this year (and I've had two 4-4 draws!). Brutal season.

You're right in amongst it this season. I was looking at your averages and quite surprised you're not higher on the ladder. Every chance the Premier this season comes from 5-8th like last year.

You're right in amongst it this season. I was looking at your averages and quite surprised you're not higher on the ladder. Every chance the Premier this season comes from 5-8th like last year.

Still don't have the depth to compete with you top guys consistently unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back