Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unknown Caller do we expect coaches to sign in by a certain date or will we worry about that once UF has officially opened?

Not up to me obviously but my gut feel is we’ve lost Danny :( Feel we should start canvassing for suitable replacement managers ASAP. Finding someone active and with some experience is the preference to first-in-best-dressed.

I think the thing with Danny is that our league sort of expects someone to remain active (or at least communicative) with the rest of us. I hope he does sign in soon, but it's hard to ignore that it feels like there's one less person interested in our prestigious league.

I think the thing with Danny is that our league sort of expects someone to remain active (or at least communicative) with the rest of us. I hope he does sign in soon, but it's hard to ignore that it feels like there's one less person interested in our prestigious league.
Danny hasnt been on Big Footy since last pre-season, so at no stage during the 2017 season!? I think as this is a 'Big Footy' league the writing is well and truly on the wall. This league is great, but it is expected that we lose a coach every year or so. It is no slight on Danny if he bows out

Amything.happening with danny? If we are replacing him i think we should get it done asap so a new coach can at least look to try and make some moves.

Also find the lack of interest in betts interesting lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am shocked and taken aback that any coach in this league would tap up a future coach before he is officially announced....
I am more shocked that Unknown Caller hasn't welcomed him aboard yet! :p

A few coaches from this league have joined the Paul Roos Cup league that Deeman runs, and I guess it is modelled a fair bit on this league. Deeman has proven to be a very fair operator and very involved in all aspects of that league, and is just the type of coach I think we were hoping to get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back