Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

We can't wait forever, but if someone has been in the competition for 6 years since it was founded, they probably deserver a little bit of slack?
Yeah, I guess there is a time-frame we have to keep with the upcoming draft, and we can't do that with 13 coaches active. It is a tough one, especially when for most of us Big Footy is our only connection point.

My opinion may not be appreciated but being in a league like this requires a certain level of commitment and is built on the coaches in it. Personally if you haven't been on and I believe someone said daysy hasn't replied to trade requests in months then you arnt active, and contributing to the league even if you take 3-4 draft picks a year and set your team during the year. That's is my honest opinion. I think I can say every other coach will reply and be on bigfooty and contribute.

Maybe I'm being harsh I know others do think daysy has been active previously.

We can't wait forever, but if someone has been in the competition for 6 years since it was founded, they probably deserver a little bit of slack?

I agree with cutting him some slack. My concern is that he hadn’t responded to any of the call to action posts that we’ve put out during the off-season to gauge interest for 2018. I think, at this point, we’re probably being a bit naive if we think he’s going to login at some point in the next week and set his team up.

If you can allocate those keepers that you’ve either not delisted or traded out that’s a great help to me when it comes to setting up the lists and picks for 2018.
Yah i just set up my other leagues keepers i know what a pain it is when someone doesn't do it and u have to manually input the whole team.

Last call on Deledio, can anyone do better than a 2018 4th?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can allocate those keepers that you’ve either not delisted or traded out that’s a great help to me when it comes to setting up the lists and picks for 2018.
You gotta allocate me a list from last season. I currently can't allocate keepers as i wasn't in the league last yr.

Got some more blokes I'm looking at moving on so I'll just refresh my trading block lol

E. Betts F
A. Sandilands R
K. Jack C/F
H. Ballantyne F
J. Bruce F
K. Lambert F/C
L. Thomas F
M. Rischitelli C
R. Griffen C
C. Pederson R/F
J. Trengove F
H. Cunningham F

I agree with cutting him some slack. My concern is that he hadn’t responded to any of the call to action posts that we’ve put out during the off-season to gauge interest for 2018. I think, at this point, we’re probably being a bit naive if we think he’s going to login at some point in the next week and set his team up.
I think we have hit just about a critical point with this, need to get a coach, set a draft date, and do the draft.

I think we have hit just about a critical point with this, need to get a coach, set a draft date, and do the draft.

And whether we set a new coach now or otherwise Daysy_12 returns they’ll need a week (to be fair to all coaches) to elicit trade offers and perform delistings. There’s a few clubs that have held off on posting their delistings. And we’ve ran into issues before with the deadline, next time any of you are on please consider posting those delistings you _know_ you’re going to do anyway. richcogs Tutty

And whether we set a new coach now or otherwise Daysy_12 returns they’ll need a week (to be fair to all coaches) to elicit trade offers and perform delistings. There’s a few clubs that have held off on posting their delistings. And we’ve ran into issues before with the deadline, next time any of you are on please consider posting those delistings you _know_ you’re going to do anyway. richcogs Tutty
Exactly why something needs to be done, we are over a week away or two from starting our draft.

I am keen to be a part of this league if any free spots. I am very active when it comes to dynasty leagues and been doing dream team since 2005

Going fwd i think we should do a mobile number exchange with uc or anyone. I reckon we have been involved with each other long enough to have that trust.
100% agree. If anyone wants my number (or some other point of contact like Facebook/email, etc) I'm happy to provide mine.

I'm not that hard to find after a google anyway. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back