BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
I prefer that we use the FA mechanism we have and don't worry about a Mid Season Draft.
I hear you. Could be interesting if the mechanism worked. I think the biggest issue would be the length of time and the availability of all the managers. But it could, in theory, be done offline if everyone was on the same page. Teams could delist whomever, be assigned picks, etc.. etc.. The problem would be getting everyone together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L_W_P

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Boston Celtics
My team's been smashed by injury and unavailability and I don't think we need to have a draft.

We get our FA picks to help improve the list or cover injury as the year rolls on. That's more than enough, especially when teams can also trade through the year.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Snelling sounds like he will get a red-hot chance at the Bombers. I liked him at Port, could be a solid player.
Good get. Wouldn’t be surprised if he plays straight after the byes. Huge disposal and tackle numbers over the last month in the SANFL. I would’ve had a crack but I went too hard on FAs early

deeman87

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Happy with Dunkley for both Melb and myself. Looks like he has nice longterm upside, I really like the pick for the Dees and it's been rare when I haven't questioned our recruiting team's pick the last 2 years. Had a really tough time choosing between he, Snelling and Deluca and had the decision made for me by falling asleep without making a choice. Kinda surprised he was still there but glad one of them was.

Zim^zuM

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Soldo playing already hurt my chances to lose. Walsh, Sheed and Fiorini all playing this round also was going to make it difficult for you. Petreski-Seton sealed the deal lol

richcogs

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Big win over Deft Touch on the weekend. Came down to the last 5 minutes of play yesterday, with Gawn and Spargo both getting FF. But Rockford having yet to lose is a little resounding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Big win over Deft Touch on the weekend. Came down to the last 5 minutes of play yesterday, with Gawn and Spargo both getting FF. But Rockford having yet to lose is a little resounding.
The last time I went undefeated in the H&A part of our season, flaps knocked me out in the Prelim before winning the Flag. Something to look forward to again flaps? ;)

Top Bottom