Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think thats right, cant get into UF on my PC until UF reboots so had to look through on my phone, think thats everyone tho. Havent delisted anyone yet, gotta look thru it and clear a few spots. Do you think i could import my team over from PRC instead and just delist this whole team? Nice of Bailey Smith to do his knee, season off to a great start... :D

I think thats right, cant get into UF on my PC until UF reboots so had to look through on my phone, think thats everyone tho. Havent delisted anyone yet, gotta look thru it and clear a few spots. Do you think i could import my team over from PRC instead and just delist this whole team? Nice of Bailey Smith to do his knee, season off to a great start... :D

You are missing two players but get them to me when you can. Thanks for that.

NEVERMIND: added Mongomerie and Hatley for you. I think you missed them. I’ve never heard of Mongomerie but I’m sure he will ease the pain of losing smith.

Last edited:
You are missing two players but get them to me when you can. Thanks for that.

NEVERMIND: added Mongomerie and Hatley for you. I think you missed them. I’ve never heard of Mongomerie but I’m sure he will ease the pain of losing smith.
Both delisted mate. If Hately happens to get a SSP spot id take him back but seems unlikely

Taken from FB:

Hey legends, UF will be re-launching for category leagues late next week.

- Drafting will open Feb 7th.

- Opening Round (R0) won’t be playable, so fantasy fixturung will start from round 1. Edit Match Results tool will be free to all leagues to help you handle bye scores how you like (default will just be DNP).

- Other than that the game will be the same as last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already claimed it
The league has changed their mind, given you made the finals last yr you're seen as a successful team even if its more Essendon standards of success than say Geelong or Collingwood. Regardless all your bonus picks are forfeited and sent to the least successful team of the past 5 yrs which is of course the not-so-fierce yet a lil bit fluffy Wombats...

I’ll finalise mine this weekend

Darcy Cameron and Darcy Moore both available for the right deal. I need 1st rounders this year or next and I’m happy to package.

Cheers

Didn’t take long for the premiers to come crashing back down to reality!

Few injuries but I was always struggling for depth.

Well done deeman87
Damn lol I didn't even check this one yet. Am wrapped up in my NBA dynasty playoff game atm which is coming down to the final day. But I can't believe I beat u w 3 donuts lol, ik u got a donut in the ruck but damn, talk about winning all the random stats with frees, accuracy etc. Wombats do tend to win the hard games and lose the ez ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back