Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would if i didnt work 60 hours a week. deeman87 is good at this stuff ive been told
I'm a bit busier than in the past, started a new job and stuff. I'm running a bit behind in getting the PRC off season thread up to date so probs can't do this one as well sadly. I enjoy not doing any of the work in this league :p

Unknown Caller do you have anyone in mind for the vacant team? :think: I know it's a few months away from the draft still but it makes trading a little difficult if we don't have a full league. Looks to be a few interested in the "expression of interest" thread. :)
I'll message those who have expressed interest.

Happy New Year coaches! Just a quick announcement that Ultimate Footy will soon be undergoing some important updates, and from next week you will no longer be able to log in and see your results from the 2019 season.

If you need any past season information like ladder positions, finals results or player lists PLEASE LOG IN NOW and copy these down as this information won’t be available until the site returns in Feb.

Tag your league manager and stay tuned to this page for upcoming announcements on position changes and upcoming launch dates...

So with my inheriting a terrible list, Bont, Mcluggage and then Smith and Cogs all asking for trade or in the process of walking out on my club in successive years and my recruitment team being utterly inept with their drafting after the 1st round and my not winning a game for 2 seasons, who do i apply to for a priority pick/s? ;) There's a been a big shakeup in Warburton, I've fired my recruiter and brought in Stephen Wells' cat to run my scouting department and am looking at trying to draft friends to stop my players from being unhappy and not performing so utterly terrible. But the Wombats could certainly use an assistance package, you know for realism and stuff. :sweatsmile::innocent:

So with my inheriting a terrible list, Bont, Mcluggage and then Smith and Cogs all asking for trade or in the process of walking out on my club in successive years and my recruitment team being utterly inept with their drafting after the 1st round and my not winning a game for 2 seasons, who do i apply to for a priority pick/s? ;) There's a been a big shakeup in Warburton, I've fired my recruiter and brought in Stephen Wells' cat to run my scouting department and am looking at trying to draft friends to stop my players from being unhappy and not performing so utterly terrible. But the Wombats could certainly use an assistance package, you know for realism and stuff. :sweatsmile::innocent:
😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys... as you have all probably noticed, I am not being that active amongst the group, I have unread messages, a plethora of notifications. Between work, sporting commitments, making Ties for people, planning a wedding and spending time with my now Fiancee, I Don't seem to have the time for this that I once had. My heart isn't in it, and it would only be fair to everyone if I stepped aside from coaching the Tributes. I feel like my team is really close to a finals berth, but even that can't tempt me to stay. This will be about the third time I have written this, but today I will click 'Post Reply' Instead of closing the browser. Thanks for having me, but I might give the fantasy football a rest in 2020. Best of luck to all, hopefully the new coach will be more willing to trade with you very persistent bunch.

tldr; I am stepping down from coach of the Tributes

And I'm being serious lol. Spreading the talent across a smaller league could make a more competative league. We dont have to bring 2 new coaches in who we know nothing about.

@jordie_tackkes and I done it in another league. Worked well. I know its a bit more complicated as some draft picks have been exchanged. But we did give wss it pick a pick 19 compensation pick for a delisted jarrad redden afterall.

Lets drop to 14 teams. Put all the players in the 2 defunct sides in the pool. Now wouldnt that make things interesting.
It's already at 14 mate. I agree that such a draft would be fun and interesting but i'd prefer a 14 team league. I'd run with it if people actually did want to do this. I do think we have to replace Tutty and LWP ASAP though it's almost Feb and we dont have a full league. UF will prob be launching in a week or two, Unknown Caller are you on this? Do you want someone else to do this task if you're too busy? p.s GG Tutty

Hey guys... as you have all probably noticed, I am not being that active amongst the group, I have unread messages, a plethora of notifications. Between work, sporting commitments, making Ties for people, planning a wedding and spending time with my now Fiancee, I Don't seem to have the time for this that I once had. My heart isn't in it, and it would only be fair to everyone if I stepped aside from coaching the Tributes. I feel like my team is really close to a finals berth, but even that can't tempt me to stay. This will be about the third time I have written this, but today I will click 'Post Reply' Instead of closing the browser. Thanks for having me, but I might give the fantasy football a rest in 2020. Best of luck to all, hopefully the new coach will be more willing to trade with you very persistent bunch.

We both know you have plenty of time if you could be bothered 😅 Enjoy your retirement.

It's already at 14 mate. I agree that such a draft would be fun and interesting but i'd prefer a 14 team league. I'd run with it if people actually did want to do this. I do think we have to replace Tutty and LWP ASAP though it's almost Feb and we dont have a full league. UF will prob be launching in a week or two, Unknown Caller are you on this? Do you want someone else to do this task if you're too busy? p.s GG Tutty

😂😂 i take it back. Mental blank. I agree with 14. The other league i think went from 16 to 14. I vote to get 2 new coaches asap

😂😂 i take it back. Mental blank. I agree with 14. The other league i think went from 16 to 14. I vote to get 2 new coaches asap
We need 3 coaches though, as Richcogs is on the way out too..

Sorry to see you go Tutty. All the best with the wedding and I’m sure TW will keep you in the loop with how the league is going in your absence 😄

It is coming up in a month since unknowncaller was on bigfooty, I know he has started a thread searching for LWP replacement but January is when we need decisions made, new coaches need time prior to a draft. The draft gets compromised once preseason starts also in my opinion which hurts those who actually research the draft.

He won’t even be aware Tutty has left yet.

Can we get the ball rolling?

It is coming up in a month since unknowncaller was on bigfooty, I know he has started a thread searching for LWP replacement but January is when we need decisions made, new coaches need time prior to a draft. The draft gets compromised once preseason starts also in my opinion which hurts those who actually research the draft.

He won’t even be aware Tutty has left yet.

Can we get the ball rolling?

Totally agree. And I assume we should be holding the draft in about a month

Remove this Banner Ad

Back