Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Mine wasnt that bad but still regret it. Its when we played 2 rucks. I needed one more. Traded crouch for cox. Cox didnt even play in the GF for me i went in with a donut. It was the season i got no compo pick for minson but someone got a decent pick for redden who got delisted by port.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
All roads lead to Rockford 😅
Pretty funny I was just saying to Rockford last night that didnt we have this situation when I joined the league and Rockford pillaged my list like the first day. No one gave me any articles though 🤣 But I find it pretty amusing to have the wheel turn and 2 years later I'm having the same situation in reverse, it says a lot about what you learn the first year or 2 in this league, it's a brutally tough league, much harder than PRC IMHO. Doggie still wants Cogs, regardless I've told him to have a look around the league at the other teams and told him to take a couple of days to think about the trade. So all you mofos who think I'm being "oppurtunistic" can shove it :p We'll confirm whether he wants to do the trade in a couple of days...

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
It's okay mate we've all been beaten by you and played with you, you aren't fooling anyone, take it as a compliment to your trading skills ;)

Would you have preferred to keep the senior players? :D I remember we reversed the trade and put the players back on the open market, and no one came to you with a better offer. I know I'd rather have Jaidyn Stephenson right now too than Cotchin or Prestia (neither of which were best 22 for me). I think I do a pretty good job of looking for win/win trades, that's my "trading skill" ;)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Would you have preferred to keep the senior players? :D I remember we reversed the trade and put the players back on the open market, and no one came to you with a better offer. I know I'd rather have Jaidyn Stephenson right now too than Cotchin or Prestia (neither of which were best 22 for me). I think I do a pretty good job of looking for win/win trades, that's my "trading skill" ;)
We didnt reverse the deal man it went ahead and I'm fine with it. I then traded pick 1 and 6 to Jordie for picks 2 and 4 and essentially drafted Cerra with the pick and yes I'd obv rather have Cerra or Stephenson than those guys. But trades can go either way, I think Daisy summed it up pretty well in his post in the list management thread.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Welcome. I would disagree and say when our dogs are in theres plenty of finesse. Daniel out to the bont, splits half the fiels to bruce to the roars of the bench ohhh yeah lol.

Welcome to the league. Best thing i think you can do believe it or not is take a good look at the links richcogs provided. Maybe hold off on further deals. I think you will find down the track you will regret that trade. And believe me we all have those including richcogs and myself. He gave away patty cripps. I gave away matt crouch 🤦‍♂️
And I gave away Stevie J for James Frawley...

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
After stuffing up my subs and only playing 21 players I didn't even bother checking after Rockford has been on a 21 week winning street, but woohoohoo! One of the proudest moments for Richcogs in 7 years. :D:D:D

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.48.45 am.png

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure how many of you are still around while there's no footy but UF have added a "history" tab to the standings. From the links in there you can browse the last 4 seasons of leagues (they don't have them prior to that unfortunately). An opportunity to reminisce... like how Callan Ward's 6 hit outs in a Prelim Final paved the way for tenderwarrior's first GF win :D

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Not sure how many of you are still around while there's no footy but UF have added a "history" tab to the standings. From the links in there you can browse the last 4 seasons of leagues (they don't have them prior to that unfortunately). An opportunity to reminisce... like how Callan Ward's 6 hit outs in a Prelim Final paved the way for tenderwarrior's first GF win :D

Let it be known that I am the inaugural winner thanks to UF's inability to save their own data :D
Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 2.25.40 am.png

Back