Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes a coach goes awol for a valid or excusable reason, but unless you have a way to contact them, How would we know?
Yeah completely understand, and I think I would have more sympathy for you or a more established coach. I just have high expectations of those in this league being invested and active in it.

Unknown Caller - can we get a call on inactive managers? There’s two this round that, in not setting their teams, are likely to have an impact on ladder positions. American Doggie appears to be a no show. Similarly, azza77 is either a no show or tanking, both aren’t acceptable. azza77 is aware the league is back on, he’s even picked a player up off the FA list, but he hasn’t fielded a team in weeks and is AWOL in conversations.

Unknown Caller - can we get a call on inactive managers? There’s two this round that, in not setting their teams, are likely to have an impact on ladder positions. American Doggie appears to be a no show. Similarly, azza77 is either a no show or tanking, both aren’t acceptable. azza77 is aware the league is back on, he’s even picked a player up off the FA list, but he hasn’t fielded a team in weeks and is AWOL in conversations.
Agreed, how am i up 8-1 with 4 players missing from my starting lineup... American Doggie has half his team on the bench. Where are you American Doggie. Similar with my game vs azza77. Not stoked with wins against managers not setting their teams...

Yep need a result here and really need some other results cleaned up/season voided for the teams as it isn’t fair for some to play against half teams.

Im here boys, and still monitoring the league/team

Lets be honest my team is absolute dog shite atm and I can barely field a full starting line up.

I currently out on site running a job with limited internet at times. Im not really sure that me adding 1 or 2 extra rookies/hacks is going to make much of a difference....

Ive just moved Louis Butler into my midfield. Should be getting the W this week now

Im here boys, and still monitoring the league/team

Lets be honest my team is absolute dog sh*te atm and I can barely field a full starting line up.

I currently out on site running a job with limited internet at times. Im not really sure that me adding 1 or 2 extra rookies/hacks is going to make much of a difference....
Heaps of us have ordinary teams mate but when we go down the path of not fielding full teams and it starts affecting results which in turn affects the integrity of the draft. A few weeks of not fielding a full team could be the difference between pick 1 or pick 4 especially in a shortened season.

Heaps of us have ordinary teams mate but when we go down the path of not fielding full teams and it starts affecting results which in turn affects the integrity of the draft. A few weeks of not fielding a full team could be the difference between pick 1 or pick 4 especially in a shortened season.

Go take a deeper look at my team and what I have available.....

Im not even remotely close to winning any of the categories, bar Score (somehow) accuracy and FA because I have so few players playing.

How in the f i beat you round 1 with half a team available is just beyond me.

Regardless something tells Laith Vandermeer and Shane Mcadam arent going to make up the 100 kicks, 100 handballs and 50 marks I'm losing by.

Im not even remotely close to winning any of the categories, bar Score (somehow) accuracy and FA because I have so few players playing.

Regardless something tells Laith Vandermeer and Shane Mcadam arent going to make up the 100 kicks, 100 handballs and 50 marks I'm losing by.
Doesn’t matter mate, your not here to draft your team and decide it is to s**t to bother looking at who is playing and setting it.

You should be making a better arguement for why you will improve your performance because it isn’t going to be tolerated.

The fact you don’t care says enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly the point. Not bothering to field a team opens up a massive can of worms.

No offence to Deeman but fielding a full team could have definitely been the difference between a win and a loss there

Doesn’t matter mate, your not here to draft your team and decide it is to sh*t to bother looking at who is playing and setting it.

You should be making a better arguement for why you will improve your performance because it isn’t going to be tolerated.

The fact you don’t care says enough.

Settle. I set my line up round 1 and 2 after the restart.

Round 3 I had pretty much 0 service between 6am and 6pm for almost the whole weekend.

Last weekend I blatantly forgot because I’m that flat out

Last edited:

Round 3 I had pretty much 0 service between 6am and 6pm 7 for the whole weekend.

I don't have defenders that were named! I could not have physically fielded any more players than what I did.

Round 3 I had pretty much 0 service between 6am and 6pm 7 for the whole weekend.

If that is the case then say that, don’t say it wouldn’t matter anyway as I would have lost. Makes it sound like you don’t have any intention of fielding your best line up.

If that is the case then say that, don’t say it wouldn’t matter anyway as I would have lost. Makes it sound like you don’t have any intention of fielding your best line up.

Yeah look all I'm trying to say is I'm getting crucified because I haven't fielded one forward who registered 6 touches, and another that registered 4.

Look while you've all got me briefly, does anyone want Casboult? Good for marks, goals and HO and looking in fine form at the moment. B/F too.

Would sell Dunstan for a packet of chips also if anyone wanted mid depth or has a lot of saints mids (yes I realise he's injured)

As one of the coaches whose draft stock has been hugely affected by Azza and Doggie not setting teams (I'm above Rockford FFS) I think while it is unacceptable to be not setting teams or responding to messages, it is a weird year and life does take over from time to time. Anyways, ideally its best not to be replacing coaches every year so hopefully we don't need to be booting anyone and seems Azza has got the message and hopefully wants to play. However American Doggie needs to show up, he hasn't been online for a month so hopefully, he comes back, can admin maybe put a full team on the park for him?

Lets try to find a replacement for American Doggie. Happy to hear suggestions if people know of a good candidate.

Unfortunately, the league admin doesn't have the power to set teams.

Hardly the point. Not bothering to field a team opens up a massive can of worms.

No offence to Deeman but fielding a full team could have definitely been the difference between a win and a loss there
i was wondering who you were for a minute then I read previously orazio

Lets try to find a replacement for American Doggie. Happy to hear suggestions if people know of a good candidate.

Unfortunately, the league admin doesn't have the power to set teams.
Not Sure if you're saying you shouldn't set his team or can't but you can do it. You go to tools and then go down into PLUS tools and click edit teams. While its in PLUS tools you don't need to pay to use the feature. While i def agree that a league manager shouldn't touch someone's team, if we're officially booting Doggie and it's a vacant team i don't see harm in setting it though i don't think it's a big deal either way. There's a lot of weak teams that need the bye anyways :p

Not Sure if you're saying you shouldn't set his team or can't but you can do it. You go to tools and then go down into PLUS tools and click edit teams. While its in PLUS tools you don't need to pay to use the feature. While i def agree that a league manager shouldn't touch someone's team, if we're officially booting Doggie and it's a vacant team i don't see harm in setting it though i don't think it's a big deal either way. There's a lot of weak teams that need the bye anyways :p
Thanks! I could have sworn that you needed to pay for PLUS tools in previous years. Will update his team now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back