Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Thanks! I could have sworn that you needed to pay for PLUS tools in previous years. Will update his team now.
Np, yeah i dunno if its a glitch or what but you can just use that feature, weird since you can't use any of the other ones but it can be useful from time to time with MIA managers.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
bone2468 seems interested and looks like they've been around for a while now on BF too.
bone2468 are yiu intereted? What is your fantasy experience if I can ask? Why are you so keen? Maybe tell us a bit about yourself and that you think yiu can be in it for the long haul as the team you are getting isn’t a win now proposition 👍

bone2468 are yiu intereted? What is your fantasy experience if I can ask? Why are you so keen? Maybe tell us a bit about yourself and that you think yiu can be in it for the long haul as the team you are getting isn’t a win now proposition 👍
Took Fremantle to 5 premierships in 6 years on Premiership coach once pretty chuffed about that

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
I’ve been playing dream team, now “AFL fantasy” for about 8 years or so now maybe abit less, and I play for the Gumbies in the SFA league on the forum
Thanks for that, I think that is as good a resume as any, commitment to the SFA is a good start and indication of involvement imo.

American Doggie

Debutant
Feb 28, 2019
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Atlanta Braves, Blue Jackets NHL
It isn't up to me, but 2020 has been !@#$ed up on so many levels, it is understandable if life got in the way a bit for you. Generally though if a coach went AWOL we would have given their side away to another coach pretty quickly 😅
I feel that - honestly the hiatus in play got me out of sorts with simple stuff like even checking BF. But I'm 100% in and won't be the problem child of the league any more!

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
hahaha Rockford how did you sell that to American Doggie . What picks are involved in that trade?

My second rounder is included
Great chance Sholl never gets a game for the worst team in the competition by some margin as well.

Haha. Go on, what are you basing that on? Not SANFL match reports, or news out of the club that says he’s a likely debutant this season 😄

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Great chance Sholl never gets a game for the worst team in the competition by some margin as well.

Sholl on debut, first quarter leading the supercoach scoring for the Crows with 43 points for the quarter (6 touches, 131 metres gained and 83% efficiency) and second only to Viney overall. Not bad for a player that's a "great chance" to never get a game.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Sholl on debut, first quarter leading the supercoach scoring for the Crows with 43 points for the quarter (6 touches, 131 metres gained and 83% efficiency) and second only to Viney overall. Not bad for a player that's a "great chance" to never get a game.
Useless delist.

Back