Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast Thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying the pods, particularly great for when I'm doing yard work on my incredibly large yard (well actually, it's only 1500m2, but I'm only one woman and well not every enthusiastic about it, but now that I live in the subtropics it needs mowing every week), but this week recovering from surgery so would like to watch and maybe comment live and not sure when it's on... help a girl out here???

Enjoying the pods, particularly great for when I'm doing yard work on my incredibly large yard (well actually, it's only 1500m2, but I'm only one woman and well not every enthusiastic about it, but now that I live in the subtropics it needs mowing every week), but this week recovering from surgery so would like to watch and maybe comment live and not sure when it's on... help a girl out here???

Around 8ish on Wednesday this week looks to be the consensus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35 I'm getting an error on a podcast app saying your RSS feed is broken?

Last update was April 8th
It pulls through for me on Apple Podcasts, but not Spotify and therefore I assume not other non-Apple feeds.

I'll have to figure this one out, apologies.

It pulls through for me on Apple Podcasts, but not Spotify and therefore I assume not other non-Apple feeds.

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

Looks like it's working again now Badge

That was a very good one, thanks fellas.
Keyser sub looking a perfect combination of our gameplan, S&C dept and Advanced hair at the same time.

Last edited:
Is there a part 2 wafl extravaganza this week?
Waiting for the "teams"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back