Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast Thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have been enjoying the low tech, no frills approach to the podcast - including the collapsing backdrops, the barking dog, the old aircon on the wall, the abusive language, counting how many tinnies Keys consumes and the random technical malfunctions and wardrobe dysfunctions of Migs!?
It's all good, don't go changing any time soon...except Migs perhaps? (on a very special occasion maybe) ((;

Podcast question:

Surely this has to be the round we've all been fantasising about our entire footy fan lives? Where our top up players go full Alastair Lynch and knock any and every opposition campaigner the * out and never play again next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This appears to be the early in the week pod badge. Any chance for the newest link. Trying to remove Facebook from my life where possible. HoneyBadger35

Unless there was no 2nd yet, or im just showcasing my lack of tech skills.
Fixed. Also fixing the audio feeds not updating this week in podcast apps.

Enjoying the Pods. Agree with the sell on Rotham. Would be interested to know what Rothams VO2 is like. Has he an engine. He has great speed. Is a wing roll an opportunity because I think he gets polarised by defending a player and scared to make mistakes. Wingers tend to be a bit freer in lockdown and could his speed be used to better use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back