Podcast BigFooty Eagles Podcast Thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks fellas. Really enjoyed that one.
Great respect to Gaffy & Simmo as it should be.
Subplot of Keyser/Pam way more interesting than anything a Neighbours finale could come up with...just sayin':cool:
Great work boys, do appreciate it.

Thanks fellas. Really enjoyed that one.
Great respect to Gaffy & Simmo as it should be.
Subplot of Keyser/Pam way more interesting than anything a Neighbours finale could come up with...just sayin':cool:
Great work boys, do appreciate it.

Who the * is Pam?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darn, I completely forgot about you guys last night sorry! I have covid (having avoided it so far), so I'm blaming covid-brain!

I hope your coping with covid as well as can be

I hope your coping with covid as well as can be
The illness itself has mostly passed but apparently covid rash is a thing and I have what looks and feels like a heat rash all over my torso and it's so itchy it's driving me crazy. Other than that, I'm pretty fine, though determined to take it easy for a few more days to make sure no lingering effects.

Just wanted to give you guys a massive shout out for all the work you put in over the year (and previous years). This is dead set the best Eagles content available in the real media or otherwise by some margin, and has been very cathartic listening all year.

Don't know how many listeners/watchers you have, but deserves to be more. Your efforts are appreciated. Great stuff!

Agree with Big_Tony

Love the pod, really appreciate you guys and the work you do. Enjoy Keys's swears, because they reflect my own need to get a few focks out while expressing opinions, Bender's been a great addition to the team and Mig is always knowledgeable. And Badge, always calm, hopeful and earnest (in a good way), directing traffic from your office, I really hope your angry octopus gets a new face next year.

Yep, Big Tones summed up my sentiment very well.
Thanks fellas.
The review was close to the best one of the year as well. Very considered and thoughtful.
Appreciation to all the contributors this season. Great work.

fyi podcasters:

Sonobus is an app to get audio from one place to another with very low latency​

SonoBus is the app to use if you need to get audio from one network location to another with as little latency as possible. It works on local networks and the internet. The main use case I can think of is recording a podcast with a remote guest. Get them to install SonoBus on their computer, set up a link between you and them and you'll get lower latency and vastly superior audio quality than a typical VOIP/audio chat application. You can even use it for music collaboration if you're keen, but due to the laws of physics it won't be that s**t hot for trans-Pacific jam sessions - but people in the same city? Absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back