BigFooty Fantasy Tennis League

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally had time to get myself sorted for the new season. Have gotten everyones schedule down so that definitely helps with picking a squad.

I tried, a number of times, to get Fed in the team, but it's near impossible to fit him in and have 3/4 of the budget left after one player.

Well that draw, both male & female, has kind of ****ed things up a bit....

Particularly the female draw for me, pretty much all of the 8-10 players I was keen on are in the top half, and most of them will meet each other in the 2nd or 3rd round. Guess we just need to find one player from each quarter that can go deep, but will definitely have to start fresh tomorrow.

Particularly the female draw for me, pretty much all of the 8-10 players I was keen on are in the top half, and most of them will meet each other in the 2nd or 3rd round. Guess we just need to find one player from each quarter that can go deep, but will definitely have to start fresh tomorrow.
Yeah, I've done a bit of shuffling around that has basically got me one player in each quarter for men/women.

Bencic drawing Venus is a huge killer for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimitrov has a qualifier in the first round and then a qualifier in the 2nd round if he wins that. Looks to be a good pick given his form as well.
Yeah Dimitrov has a soft-ish draw. I just got rid of Rafa so I could grab Dimitrov and Tsonga, partly because both of them are scheduled to play in a couple tournaments following the Open whereas Nadal isn't.

I currently have 8 males and 8 females. I didn't plan that, it just worked out that way. All of my key players are male though. Not sure if I should sub Sharapova or Kerber in :huh: That would relegate Tsonga to the regular team players category. Currently 3/4 team players are female

Last edited:
Really struggling with trying to balance getting the best 8 I can for the Aus open against making sure I have enough players available in Rd 2 and 3. Bit of a rookie at understanding the scheduling. Think I'm just going to go hard at Rd 1 and deal with what comes after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back