BigFooty Fantasy Tennis League

Remove this Banner Ad

I am down to a captain(Svitolina), a key player(Grigor) and Kerber. Oh Thiem, that loss hurt.

Only have 5 players next week though. For a WTA centric team, that is a worry. Hoping Schmieds tries to qualify this week.

Wouldn't worry at all about having 5, I'd say that's very solid. 2nd week of the year after the AO, every team will be stacked with little to no depth at all, even 3 trades & I reckon 90% of teams will struggle to fill 8.

I would have had 7 before two withdrawals, now have 5 with all 3 trades being used. Could have 6, however Sandgren is a must get now.

I am down to a captain(Svitolina), a key player(Grigor) and Kerber. Oh Thiem, that loss hurt.

Only have 5 players next week though. For a WTA centric team, that is a worry. Hoping Schmieds tries to qualify this week.

Only have one for next week. Might switch some WTA players I don't need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got rid of Nadal

: |

So i stupidly traded in Halep and made her my captain not realising she had withdrawn from St Petersburg. I also traded out Bouchard because she wasnt on the list for the Taiwan Open but she ended up playing. Despite these poor decisions i have 2 players in the semis (Kasatkina and Lisicki), 1 at Taiwan and 1 at St Petersburg. Lisicki is looking like an inspired pick :)

Next round im looking at 6/7 players with a top 3 of Dimitrov, Berdych & Tsonga

I forgot to update my team.

Bouchard received a last minute wildcard after dasha and Svitolina pulled out.

Lisicki should make the finals
I thought something like that must've happened. Wish i'd made Lisicki captain haha but at least she is a key player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back