Podcast BigFooty FJGD Podcast June 2020 ft Freight Train, Spanna_ El_Scorcho and Dylan8

Remove this Banner Ad

Good podcast lads! A lot of Port chat but that's fair enough. I hope you guys make some more, the Player Issue Podcast has made 17 episodes in the between the first and second episode haha

There's definitely more to come!

Episode 3 isn't too far off to my knowledge, and I have plans to continue the series on a regular basis. :)

Great podcast.

Totally hit the nail on the head about the secondary merch (t-shirts, warm-up etc). In a dream world, I would love to see this done properly, and a lot of us would kill to be involved, but I'm actually not convinced the market is there. Maybe the majority of the money is with the middle aged dad types after all.

Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if I'd got involved in the suburban competitions, but I can only ever get excited about real clubs rather than the Brunswick Burritos.

Important takeaway: If you're trying to pick up a girl, don't mention FJGD. She won't know what you're talking about. 😂

Great podcast.

Totally hit the nail on the head about the secondary merch (t-shirts, warm-up etc). In a dream world, I would love to see this done properly, and a lot of us would kill to be involved, but I'm actually not convinced the market is there. Maybe the majority of the money is with the middle aged dad types after all.

Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if I'd got involved in the suburban competitions, but I can only ever get excited about real clubs rather than the Brunswick Burritos.

Important takeaway: If you're trying to pick up a girl, don't mention FJGD. She won't know what you're talking about. 😂

armadale armadillos & brighton buoys are iconic - don't @ me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back